Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
I never did understand those with the adjusters on the bottom.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
looks like an older set of competetion engineering bars . @ Kevin the bottom adjuster can be use to adjust preload in the car and if both bars are adjusted equally the pinion angle can be adjusted with the adjusters .

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks bob, yes too much heim in front. I just wound them out to get the rear end where it should've been, now going to get more measurements and move the crossmember to the correct place so i only have a few threads exposed. Looks like i might have to redo the rear brackets also, looks like they might be s&w.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I had a set in here made by art morrison that looked like that as well. If you call Clayton at Chassis Engineering, he prob would sell you the bars unwelded and you could build them the right length instead of moving the x member, unless you needed to do that anyway. Or knowing him, he would prob make a set your length welded. They will do just about anything for anyone.

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
look just like my chassis engineering ones

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How about the mounts on the rearend? The only ones i saw that looked like these were S&W but other brands could of made them that way.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts