Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to the track tomorrow and put the car on scales with me in it. This is no preload with coil overs on all four corners. Any suggestions? I don’t know anything about suspensions. Anti squat and IC are linked as well. 28x10.5” stiff M/T. Twin turbo 408” ls, 1.80 glide, fab9 4.11 gears

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
If it goes to the right on launch, shorten the passenger upper bar, slightly (Heim end). Does you ladder bar have an adjustable link on upper or lower bar? That would make it easier to adjust. Some of your driver rear weight will transfer to the drivers side under power.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My adjuster is only on the bottom. I’d have to take them off to adjust the upper length.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
With the lower adjuster, lengthen the lower bar, same as shortening the upper. About 2 flats per adjustment. Do it on the scales before you go and you can see what weight is moved. Then go the other way and see just so you will know in case it goes left.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LF 1010 RF 884
LR 873 RR 869

I didn’t end up going unfortunately. Had some issues, hoping to make it out in 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
654 Posts
LF 1010 RF 884
LR 873 RR 869

I didn’t end up going unfortunately. Had some issues, hoping to make it out in 2 weeks now.
Its going to probably need a little more preload if these are your current weights with the driver. I'd start at the rear with a 25 lb split right to left. Then go from there.
Doug

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68,272 Posts
LF 1010 RF 884
LR 873 RR 869

Is this with you in the car ..... and with all the fluid levels set like it would be on the starting line?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts