Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I can only really re-cap the Wise Guys because honestly I wasn't around to watch much of anything else.
We had a nice group this weekend. Both days it took a 6.9X or quicker to make it to the final 4 which makes it tough as always.
I think mr. chuck weck was #1 qualifier both days, followed by Bob and Joe Orsolini with their Chevy Nova, Pete "The prez" Demos was #3 both days with a 6.83 @203 on saturday and 201 on sunday.
(with his BRAND NEW Legend Racing Ent powerplant)
And I dont remember who number 4 was...
BUT
It went down to Chuck And Pete sunday afternoon, Chuck won it...And I believe Chuck won again sunday night...

Some other notables.
Greekstyle went their fastest times ever this weekend, congrats to the Lamb Lovers! [email protected] I believe...
LRE's other blower car the '63 Vette had his best weekend yet, just barely missing the final 4. going 7.60's then 50's then 20's....His best of the weekend was [email protected] with an awesome 1.02 60'...
(this car has already gone .983 60' times) And this is with a baby 24lbs of boost, 32* of timing and no port nozzles yet...6's are coming very very soon.
Our '57 chevy had tough luck this weekend, going a best of [email protected] chassis issues plagued us all weekend, no more tire shake though! Then we ripped a rocker stand bolt out of our heads again...
here we thought the SOLID BMF's would be the answer :axe:
But thanks to everyone who showed up to watch the show this weekend, thanks to all the Wise Guys for putting on a killer show again.
And my crew, cuz we couldnt do it without them!:party

·
Registered
290 Posts
Tom zbanzak was #4 mr roden...fran peppler in the rock n roll funny car [email protected] ....gil santiago spun(did 180) the car in left lane at 1000ft smacked the wall with passanger side and then drove it up pasted the starting line giving the crowd a hell of a show telstar front engine was runnin low 6's wheelstands bob halls patty wagon and richard hutchins chevy rebellion alot of nice cars out there wise guys gave the crowd a thrill and have dvds soon too of them

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well I can only really re-cap the Wise Guys because honestly I wasn't around to watch much of anything else.
We had a nice group this weekend. Both days it took a 6.9X or quicker to make it to the final 4 which makes it tough as always.
I think mr. chuck weck was #1 qualifier both days, followed by Bob and Joe Orsolini with their Chevy Nova, Pete "The prez" Demos was #3 both days with a 6.83 @203 on saturday and 201 on sunday.
(with his BRAND NEW Legend Racing Ent powerplant)
And I dont remember who number 4 was...
BUT
It went down to Chuck And Pete sunday afternoon, Chuck won it...And I believe Chuck won again sunday night...

Some other notables.
Greekstyle went their fastest times ever this weekend, congrats to the Lamb Lovers! [email protected] I believe...
LRE's other blower car the '63 Vette had his best weekend yet, just barely missing the final 4. going 7.60's then 50's then 20's....His best of the weekend was [email protected] with an awesome 1.02 60'...
(this car has already gone .983 60' times) And this is with a baby 24lbs of boost, 32* of timing and no port nozzles yet...6's are coming very very soon.
Our '57 chevy had tough luck this weekend, going a best of [email protected] chassis issues plagued us all weekend, no more tire shake though! Then we ripped a rocker stand bolt out of our heads again...
here we thought the SOLID BMF's would be the answer :axe:
But thanks to everyone who showed up to watch the show this weekend, thanks to all the Wise Guys for putting on a killer show again.
And my crew, cuz we couldnt do it without them!:party

The Orsolini Brothers and I split sunday win due to dew and late hour

fun weekend for sure

thanks to Tim, Ed, Jon, Shaggy and 'Hanoi' Jerry for makin me look good all weekend:smt052

·
Registered
222 Posts
sounds like an awsome weekend.. congrats chuck and orsolini bros

·
Registered
222 Posts
ha ha, it was a good time. plus i didn't hurt shit either.
thats always a plus.. i wish i could have been there for the fun and drinkin.

i'll try to be at the next race :cool:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Tom zbanzak was #4 mr roden...fran peppler in the rock n roll funny car [email protected] ....gil santiago spun(did 180) the car in left lane at 1000ft smacked the wall with passanger side and then drove it up pasted the starting line giving the crowd a hell of a show telstar front engine was runnin low 6's wheelstands bob halls patty wagon and richard hutchins chevy rebellion alot of nice cars out there wise guys gave the crowd a thrill and have dvds soon too of them
it was a great treat to see Arnie 'Farmer' Beswick at the track too...what a legend and a class act

will you let us know when you have video available?

·
Registered
215 Posts
whos yellow/bronze/white blower car car is that?

·
Registered
215 Posts
i couldnt tell you..that is a weird body for that car....in the pics its racing your guys vette

1 - 17 of 17 Posts