Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special thanks to David Harvey for getting this put together and going the extra mile for the racers. Thanks for the support guys and cant wait to see you there.

Entrance Fee:

16 car field
anything over 24 cars and the pot will pay 1 extra round.
$100

Payouts:

1. $1500
2. $700
3. $200
4. $200
5. $100
6. $100
7. $100
8. $100

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry it took so long to get it posted David.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
:smt023

·
Registered
100 Posts
David is an awesome guy and loves racing. He's there for us all the time with specialty welding. Good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
David is an awesome guy and loves racing. He's there for us all the time with specialty welding. Good luck to everyone.

Whats up big dawg? Deffinitely a great guy. Hopefully we can get a good turnout in car count.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
DAMN! Wish I would have known about this a month or so ago, I could have made the trip!
If ya have this class running this fall I'm in!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DAMN! Wish I would have known about this a month or so ago, I could have made the trip!
If ya have this class running this fall I'm in!
Hell you have a month. Where's the confusion?

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wallet = confusion. LOL!
Pawn shop = gas money. Pawn something of your wifes or girlfriends that they wont know is missing. I do it to my wife all the time and then months down the road she asks me have you seen my so and so. I say no i havent dear and i doubt it will show up either.:cool:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Pawn shop = gas money. Pawn something of your wifes or girlfriends that they wont know is missing. I do it to my wife all the time and then months down the road she asks me have you seen my so and so. I say no i havent dear and i doubt it will show up either.:cool:

Duck you gotta know this Cat..... He's scared to show up, and when he does someone else drives his car...... There's the Confusion!!!!!! See you in a few weeks......

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Duck you gotta know this Cat..... He's scared to show up, and when he does someone else drives his car...... There's the Confusion!!!!!! See you in a few weeks......
Thanks for the support.
Duck

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump for 5.70 racers:p

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Damn I almost got excited when I saw this.... at first glance I thought it said 7.50 class......
I know we're the poorest bastards at the track but damn I wish we were running for some money.
Oh well.....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts