Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
42,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Won last night in the trucks, and today in the Xfinity car...Now on for a complete sweep tomorrow.

·
Registered
779 Posts
He's definitely been tearing it up.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Hope the fuck not...This winning every goddamn NASCAR race shit's gotta stop, like now...I guess that makes me a "hater"???
I wear the badge proudly...
Should he just quit racing because no one can beat him? People loved Tony Stewart because he would show up at a random dirt track or lower level event and race with the common folk. But when Kyle Busch does it, he's a bad guy fot it? Hypocrites gonna hypocrite I suppose!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Should he just quit racing because no one can beat him? But when Kyle Busch does it, he's a bad guy fot it? Hypocrites gonna hypocrite I suppose!
His attitude in front of the cameras is why most people hate on him.
Also his allegiance to foreign vehicles both on and off track, is another nail in his coffin so to speak...

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,422 Posts
Should he just quit racing because no one can beat him? People loved Tony Stewart because he would show up at a random dirt track or lower level event and race with the common folk. But when Kyle Busch does it, he's a bad guy fot it? Hypocrites gonna hypocrite I suppose!
no comparison between the two..

sorry try again.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Great driver but he is a punk ass whiny bitch...fuck him!
Tony Stewart threw his steering wheel after a loss and his crew chief said "that's enough of that crap". He was a whiner, too. Yet everyone seems to hold him to a different standard. Same for Dale Sr. He whined. Remember in 2000 when he drove that red Tanzania Devil car at Daytona for the 500 and cried like a girl about aerodynamics? But only Kyle is a bad guy for it. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,422 Posts
Tony Stewart threw his steering wheel after a loss and his crew chief said "that's enough of that crap". He was a whiner, too. Yet everyone seems to hold him to a different standard. Same for Dale Sr. He whined. Remember in 2000 when he drove that red Tanzania Devil car at Daytona for the 500 and cried like a girl about aerodynamics? But only Kyle is a bad guy for it. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
you are trying to compare real men to little girls...give it up! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
NASCAR fans hated Jeff Gordon for the same reason. One difference Gordon did not beat up on the "lessor" series drivers, he beat upon the big boys and people hated him for it , and still do to this day. yes I know Gordon raced in both Cup the Bush series at the same time for a year or 2 then stopped.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
NASCAR fans hated Jeff Gordon for the same reason. One difference Gordon did not beat up on the "lessor" series drivers, he beat upon the big boys and people hated him for it , and still do to this day. yes I know Gordon raced the Bush series for a year or 2 then stopped.
Rowdy beat up on the big boys when he was a young newcomer, too.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
you are trying to compare real men to little girls...give it up! :rolleyes:
Please. Explain how they're "real men" compared to him. They cried and fussed and raced down in the lower series events just like Kyle does. Why are they different when they did exactly the same things that he does?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
^...He's really hiding in kryle's hauler ready to "fluff" him up when he gets off the track all hot n' sweaty. When kryle's out and about, he's on here sticking up for him every chance he gets...:-gay

1 - 20 of 119 Posts