Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Balls out at talladega gets my vote 230 mph ftw
Thinking more about this I like it, no qualifying invert the field according to points still do the stage racing bullshit but no playoffs and make it double points. Then let's see if they bitch that it's hard to pass.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Didn't watch. Don't Care. Who da fuck is Kyle? Is that the rat faced M and M fag?
Obviously:
1) You cared to enough to read the title of the thread, open it, and reply. You care.
2) You asked who he is but knew enough to throw M&Ms into your post, so you knew who he is.

All those flavors in the world, uet you chose to be salty. Lmao

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
The chase sucks ass, I do not care who wins it will not change my mind. Nascar will have to start thinking of some new way to reinvent the series again.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Rumor has it that Kyle is fond of a Monster Energy gal...
That’s how Jeff Gordon met his 1st wife Brooke; she was a Winston model. The company I worked for supplied the paint for the house they built on the ocean in Highland Beach, FL. I was on the property often during construction and occasionally saw Brooke there; she was a hottie! Shortly thereafter, things went south between them when she found out he had a Playboy model on the side. Haters rumored him to be gay. If that’s what gay is, sign me up.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts