Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 225 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hornaday said he would buy a ride for the Cup race to take out pissy pants if NASCAR didn't park him...he also indicated he would be on his doorstep on Monday morning when Kyle got home.
Hornadays shit was so loose he should have been black flagged a few laps before he pushed the kid into the wall!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
if dale sr. would've done that you would all be cheering.maybe you are just the crying leftover fans cause jr sucks.go kyle...and this is good for nascar.

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,104 Posts
Kyle is a G R U B. Grub

Always has been always will be.

Ps I love nascar :)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Lets see Hornaday truck is so loose it shouldn't even be on the track, he lost control, hit Kyle TWICE then pushed him into the wall and the Fucking Crybaby bitches that Kyle took him out. Hell NASCAR should have black flagged him Hornaday 5 laps before that happened!

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
last time dale sr wrecked anyone under caution was?

guy above me need to learn about aerodynamics and how turbulent the air is between two cars... kyle was behind him and should of lifted in that situation... he doesn't have any business deciding who wins the championship in that series just because he is a moron.

·
Confused Racer
42,052 Posts
Lets see Hornaday truck is so loose it shouldn't even be on the track, he lost control, hit Kyle TWICE then pushed him into the wall and the Fucking Crybaby bitches that Kyle took him out. Hell NASCAR should have black flagged him Hornaday 5 laps before that happened!

even if this was true should kyle have taken him out and risk hurting people? looked to me the truck below ron got him lose when he went thu.

·
Confused Racer
42,052 Posts

guy above me need to learn about aerodynamics and how turbulent the air is between two cars... kyle was behind him and should of lifted in that situation... he doesn't have any business deciding who wins the championship in that series just because he is a moron.
treed me!

·
Read Only
0 Posts

You clearly are not watching the same race I am! They were side by side!

NASCAR officials want RON to win the Truck Championship!

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
well there is no race going on right now so i guess i am not...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Start paying attention at 1:55

http://youtu.be/7tVWHGTA2xY
And your point being what? that after a little unintended contact it's ok for that crybaby to wreck his truck intentionally??? That's retarded!!

And i HATE it when people refer to themselves in 3rd person!!!:mad: Phuckin stupid athletes do it all the time.

And for the record i've beat both him and his brother in gocart races here in Vegas:finga: lol

·
Registered
140 Posts

Hornadays truck was not lose for the record till he got into turbulant air. An the bump was a side affect of that! The truck side does a wole lot more rubbin but if you aint in the series an just running cause your a cup guy you have no right to determin the points outcome by wreckin someone that fighting for a champion ship!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hornadays truck was not lose for the record till he got into turbulant air. An the bump was a side affect of that! The truck side does a wole lot more rubbin but if you aint in the series an just running cause your a cup guy you have no right to determin the points outcome by wreckin someone that fighting for a champion ship!
If Hornaday could drive this wouldn’t have happened. You remember when he drove a cup car. Hell he couldn't go 5 laps without wrecking and taking out several others drivers with him!

21 - 40 of 225 Posts