Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kyle Busch truck series.... best driver...or simply the winner?

So...Let’s think this through..

All these guys racing would give their left nut to advance to the cup series...

Just how hard are they going to race Kyle knowing that’s the end of their dream to advance if they even remotely touch him or cause any kind of issue.

Blackballed for the rest of your career in racing.

Sure...sounds great!

Basically The equivalent of corporate YES men...

Seems to me the deck is stacked in Kyles favor...

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Not a Kyle fan. Yes he has some of the best equipment out there and as Kevin Harvick says "You can't go fast in a slow car". But he can drive. He makes passes in all 3 series that have the TV and radio guys shaking their heads. Race him clean and beat him you get respect. Wreck him or put him in a bad situation by doing a boneheaded move and you might get black balled, I doubt if one time will get you black balled.

·
42,649 Posts

Just how hard are they going to race Kyle knowing that’s the end of their dream to advance if they even remotely touch him or cause any kind of issue.

Sure...sounds great!

There aint a driver out there that fears getting "black balled" if they get into Kyle...They may fear the retaliation from him, but thats about it...

If they can somehow out drive him, think of the reputation that would give them which would help them in their climb up the ladder...

Also, ask yourself what would happen to these lower series if NO cup drivers were allowed to compete? You must not be thinking that cup fans tune in simply to see how well the cup guys run.

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,123 Posts
Remember when everyone hated Dale Sr.?

Rowdy doing the exact same thing 30+ years later, just not as smoothly as Sr. though.

Although the whining on the radio about the car being shit, while passing people, just beating down on his crew, does get old.

·
42,649 Posts
Remember when everyone hated Dale Sr.?

Rowdy doing the exact same thing 30+ years later, just not as smoothly as Sr. though.

Although the whining on the radio about the car being shit, while passing people, just beating down on his crew, does get old.
Its not like we heard all of the radio chatter 30 years ago...So we have no way of knowing how much Dale beat on his crew when they fucked up.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

Sure...sounds great!

That does not explain why he also wins a LOT of Cup races.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Its not like we heard all of the radio chatter 30 years ago...So we have no way of knowing how much Dale beat on his crew when they fucked up.

Tony is loved by all these Kyle Busch haters. They all bash Rowdy for being tough on his crew but never seem to remember Tony doing the same thing. LoL

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
There aint a driver out there that fears getting "black balled" if they get into Kyle...They may fear the retaliation from him, but thats about it...
BS on that...^
IF anyone dares take him out, they'd be blackballed by Gibbs AND KBM for sure. That's a lot of "looking out your mirror" for any young lower tiered driver to handle.
I know for sure if I was in a last lap position to bump his ass end out to win, he'd be a spinnin'.
Hard to believe that they don't seem to have the testicular fortitude to do that though.
NASCAR penalties not withstanding...

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Ask the Drivers who is the Best ?

2 time Champ Kevin Harvick said Saturday of Busch .

...................................................................a Winner .202 Nascar, Truck, Infinity, Cup and counting . :cool:

·
42,649 Posts
BS on that...^
IF anyone dares take him out, they'd be blackballed by Gibbs AND KBM for sure. That's a lot of "looking out your mirror" for any young lower tiered driver to handle.
I know for sure if I was in a last lap position to bump his ass end out to win, he'd be a spinnin'.
Hard to believe that they don't seem to have the testicular fortitude to do that though.
So, we are supposed to believe that all of those other drivers are scared of dumping Kyle, but you'd be the guy to do it...LOL...OK

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
BS on that...^
Yall make it out like Kyle Busch wasn't winnjng these truck and Xfinity races before he became a big name. When he was a young rookie winning truck races, were guys afraid of taking him out then, too? Lmao at any excuse you can find. You'd be more respected if you'd just use a Kyle Busch quote when talking about Brad Kesolowski and say "sometimes ya just don't like a guy" rather than hold double standards. You're holding Kyle to a different standard than Tony or Dale Sr and are a hypocrite.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
https://youtu.be/l6xyYXmWIKU

Tony is loved by all these Kyle Busch haters. They all bash Rowdy for being tough on his crew but never seem to remember Tony doing the same thing. LoL
Stewart ain't drivin' today so your comparison is invalid.
There were and are still plenty of folks that don't like Tony Stewart today. So what???
Kryle's the new, modern day, "whipping boy". Deservedly so I might add. Get it???

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
I think he's only got 1 more race left in the truck and infinity series for this year too hit his limit..

·
42,649 Posts
Kyle is a "whipping boy" alright...He continues to whip those asses, and then take a bow at all of the haters...

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Who the hell said anything about holding Stewart or Dale Sr. to a different standard???
Your reading comprehension is on par with a first grader!!!:rolleyes:
Pretty much every thread here that complains about how NASCAR needs less Kyle Buschs and more Tony Stewarts and Dale Srs. Those people, like you, and holding double standards.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Stewart ain't drivin' today so your comparison is invalid.
There were and are still plenty of folks that don't like Tony Stewart today. So what???
Kryle's the new, modern day, "whipping boy". Deservedly so I might add. Get it???
Nice try to get out of being a hypocrite. You guys say crap like "Tony wasn't an ass to his crew" and then crab walk when I post a video proving you wrong.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Nice try to get out of being a hypocrite. You guys say crap like "Tony wasn't an ass to his crew" and then crab walk when I post a video proving you wrong.
"Kryle's the new, modern day, "whipping boy". Deservedly so I might add."

MODERN DAY being the "key words"...;)

1 - 20 of 98 Posts