Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's NASCRAP but I happen to catch the last part of the race tonight. I have to laugh at how much Kyle is just a little crybaby. That little punk has hit how many countless other drivers. And then he throws a tantrum when someone races him like he does everyone else. Well I say WAY TO GO CARL! The only thing that surprised me was that Kyle didn't run into his teammate to get back around.

·
SunDial Express
1,437 Posts
I watched that too. Glad that Kyle did not win. He thinks its ok for him other drivers hit but not to hit him back. What a wuss

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you hear the crowd cheering when Carl gave him a shove back after the race! LOL I'm sure NASCAR will penalize them both for it. Hopefully they don't take anymore points from Carl.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
It was a hell of a race tonight. Carl Edwards did exactly what Kyle Busch would have done to him for the WIN!!! As a matter of fact Carl Edwards said after the race that was a Payback for what Kyle Busch did to him earlier this year! If you wanted to see a Rivalry in NASCAR now You Got One!!! I'm a Mark Martin fan but I'll be routing for the 99 in the Chase!!!!

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
It was a hell of a race tonight. Carl Edwards did exactly what Kyle Busch would have done to him for the WIN!!! As a matter of fact Carl Edwards said after the race that was a Payback for what Kyle Busch did to him earlier this year! If you wanted to see a Rivalry in NASCAR now You Got One!!! I'm a Mark Martin fan but I'll be routing for the 99 in the Chase!!!!

x2! phuck that punk. too bad they cant fight for charity. edwards is built like a rock compared to that twig busch.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Just once I would like to see Carl Edwards land on his head when he does that flip....don't want him to break his neck or nothing but I would LMAO if he phucked up the flip and planted his forhead to the ground.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I lost any respect I had for edwards when he came out of the pits and hit jr after a race last year. Almost took Jr`s hand off.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Never mind that , did anyone hear the 07 car's comments about Mikey Waltrip?

Here is what he said "Michael Waltrip has to be the worst driver in NASCAR's history. I can't believe NAPA signed on with him again.."

I laughed my ass off with that.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Just once I would like to see Carl Edwards land on his head when he does that flip....don't want him to break his neck or nothing but I would LMAO if he phucked up the flip and planted his forhead to the ground.
No shit....same here :smt082:smt082:smt082

Rick

·
Registered
436 Posts
Never mind that , did anyone hear the 07 car's comments about Mikey Waltrip?

Here is what he said "Michael Waltrip has to be the worst driver in NASCAR's history. I can't believe NAPA signed on with him again.."

I laughed my ass off with that.
Is he wrong?

·
Registered
8,486 Posts
Busch is a dickwad. Edwards barely touched him to bump and run. His car did not even wobble from the contact. He tapped Edwards even harder immediately after but it didn't get him the lead back.
He needs a good ass whoopin.

·
Registered
19,786 Posts
Both 99 and 18 are little bitches , the thing about spining and hitting those other cars going into pits guys with helmets off and nets down what if the assholes playing on top and spins down and really slams one guy with no helmut or net . Nascar should really fucking ass fuck both those clowns. If they play on straight and no one was around and want to bang and smash all well and good but that fukin *** kyle needs a hammer to his head few times. That was the best part of nascar this year IMO.

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Not a big Carl Edwards fan but I like the fact he gave Kyle some of his own medicine. The only thing I would have done different is when he ran into afterwards, I wouldn't have just turned him around, I would have shoved him into the inside wall...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts