Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard Kyle Busch and Tony Shumacher did a PR deal at ZMax dragway yesterday in Toyota Camry's and Kyle won 3 races to none apparently beat him out of the hole twice and Shumacher red lit once.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
When Tony's crewchief is gone your gonna hear about him losing a lot more

·
Registered
16,594 Posts
What an embarrassment for drag racing!

·
Registered
396 Posts
should have had a pro stock or sportsman racer drill the little shit

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Heard Kyle Busch and Tony Shumacher did a PR deal at ZMax dragway yesterday in Toyota Camry's and Kyle won 3 races to none apparently beat him out of the hole twice and Shumacher red lit once.
You actually think this is some wild news??? Tony races a TOP FUEL dragster and Kyle Bush races a full body car ........Tony is going to suck tryin' to react in a door car anyway(and its a damn camry family car!).

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
maybe busch should be a drag racer. he would have me fun. and things would get ever more interesting in pro stock.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Are you guy's kidding me, Don S wont go out and get another top notch tuner...oh I am sorry AJ is the only tuner for fuelers? That's right TS never won a single race before AJ. Yes there is no argument AJ is the best but there are other capable tuners out there and we all no the Army TEAM is probably the best out there. Bring in another tuner and he will fail on that team? If I were TS I would listen to you guy's and just retire now........PATHETIC!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts