Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...FINALLY.
Thank Christ on The Cross someone else not in a toyoyo won.
Bad Brad in the blue deuce FTW...:rock:

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
KB is a bitch.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Bad Bad Bad Brad. Brad won all 3 segments.

·
Registered
12,292 Posts
Rule changes are coming.......Chevy must win at all cost.
I guess they should have a ford win something, they can't hit their own fucking ass in Pro/Stock, and who gives a fucking shit about nascrap any how , only a fucking moron watches that shit with the fucking jap garbage.

·
Moderater
13,201 Posts
Brad is on his way to a second Championship...:D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I guess they should have a ford win something, they can't hit their own fucking ass in Pro/Stock, and who gives a fucking shit about nascrap any how , only a fucking moron watches that shit with the fucking jap garbage.
U must not remember bob glidden then do ya. Nhra is dying shit half top fuel and funny cars have Toyota all over them.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
actually it was a pretty good race. Brad was definitely the class of the field. Elliot was in the mix and was fast all day. Kyle Busch was just not fast enough to get to the front but he was a threat.

·
Registered
12,292 Posts
U must not remember bob glidden then do ya. Nhra is dying shit half top fuel and funny cars have Toyota all over them.
U must not remember when Lee Shephard died is when glidden had no competition, and by the way we are not living in 1985, u might be but i am not, point out the jap P/S cars when you get a chance, Lee kept glidden in check, he might not of had more power at the time but he could out drive glidden and proved it, pretty hard to do once you are dead, so they tell me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts