Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
LOL you are funny look at what the post said dart wilson intake 200.00 plus shipping .I gave you a shop near you to take it 2 but no you didnt want that then you came up it had some bad threads in it thats false...... I told you it was never milled when i had it for the past three years . But i dont care pay pal told you to send it back well send it back . You told me and paypal you ran a thread chaser in the bolt holes should have never done that . Now thats why you lost your dispute with pay pal and again you told them i didnt sell you what i posted you are full of shit .
ps i even gave jim from pay pal my log in name on here to see what we talked about and whta i sold you is what you got a dart wilson intake and he even said you should have never done anything to the intake .

·
Registered
43 Posts
And i told you what dart told me he said he had to ask the guys in back if it came that way because it was to old . And the front and rear was like that for the cork gasket SHIP it back like pay pal said you have three days from sunday time ticks

·
Registered
43 Posts
And here is what you first told me
Re: dart wilson
carb holes, 2 are fine, 2 on the left side are not, bolts or studs still have to have threads, I doubt stripped 5/16 holes are going to show in a pic, chased all the threads and these 2 need helicoils, need an email for pics. Not trying to be a butthead but stripped holes are something a buyer wants to know about. I'm sure you would feel the same way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kra z fun
Send me a pic of it My builder took it all apart if your talking about the carb holes he had bolts in them not studs .

And again pay pal said if you did anything to it it was yours . You got a deal on the intake its a 400 intake ,Maybe your deck or heads have been milled and ps why didnt you send them pic iasked for with the intake on the motor and take the pic where the holes dont line up ??? I asked for them a long time ago and still never got them so before you come on here to bash someone have the pics in hand and dont alter it send it back but you didnt ! And have lots of emails and pm's where you say you have done so .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lie all you want, it was milled, couldn't even get bolt's in each side, weird how it had to be milled to use cork end gaskets and they work fine when they come from dart and why was there a big silicone bead on both ends if you were using cork? The guys at dart laughed, how bout what they really said when they saw the pics.
Definitely not shipped out of here like that, bad machining not sure what that was all about.

Don Hardesty
Dart Machinery, Ltd.
Phone: (248) 362-1188 x105
Fax: (248) 362-2027
www.dartheads.com I need an intake, that's why I bought it, if it would fit standard 23 degree heads, I would use it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Like i said i used rtv my builder did i had heads and intake came on the motor maybe its your dart block you have wrong deck . But thats ok pay pal said u sent it thats ok i will have them a letter from a shop and we will see mr alter.... ps where is the pic where the bolts didnt line up i asked for ? Just say you wanted a stock intake for your turd

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My last response here. If that intake is so great, why not just take it back and sell it again? I have over 1000 positive feedback on many sites, but just so I'm clear, You had it cut for cork gaskets and ran rvt? But it wasn't cut, it came that way like your friends, I'm sure I read that some where..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would have but i dont know what you did to it your email was to me wanna but it back wtf is that sounds like you didnt like it and wanted your $$ back bullshit , ,,, You sent me the emaildid try to clean up the hole i dont know what you did to it you could have made the hole too big to fix but we all know Aluminium can be fixed . Point is did i not ask for a pic of the intake on the motor where the holes didnt line up yes or no so dont come on here and make me to be the bad guy you should have had that pic for me and you would have got your cash back !

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
scewz me while i put on my boots

1 - 13 of 13 Posts