Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Luck this week KP! Just keep making good runs, and don't worry about the others, your yellowbullet family is pulling for you! I nicknamed him "The WHITE TIGER" hehehe, BG

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Good Luck this week KP! Just keep making good runs, and don't worry about the others, your yellowbullet family is pulling for you! I nicknamed him "The WHITE TIGER" hehehe, BG
He was taking a beating on the golf channel today. Its sad that some guys who never won a tournament in their life were saying some of the things they were.

Good luck KP.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know, we talked a little earlier, he needs not feel bad, he has had a plan from the beginning of the year, and is sticking to it, I think that 4.3 million is better than those critics will make, as well as I doubt any of those critics will be on the ryder cup team. BG

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Yes I know, we talked a little earlier, he needs not feel bad, he has had a plan from the beginning of the year, and is sticking to it, I think that 4.3 million is better than those critics will make, as well as I doubt any of those critics will be on the ryder cup team. BG
I agree.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Exactly.

He sure was on his game at Murfield. It was a pleasure to watch.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I'm not sure if I like him doing good or not....... I usually get a good nap at the inlaws while watching golf........ KP has ruined any chance of me sleepin :-damnit

·
Registered
312 Posts
Get after 'em KP! My 9yr old, Dustin, has his season ending championship tournament tomorrow. This is his first year and he has done very very well. He has won one and finished in the top 3 or 4 at every one. He's on me to find him some more tournaments to play before school starts.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Good luck KP keep it up.
Quick little story a couple of years ago we arrived at the track got settled in I seen KP (didn't realize it was KP) and Billy were hanging out in front of Billy rig and they must have been telling golf stories or Billy was telling KB he could kick his but on the coarse any how KP/Billy were going threw the motions of swinging a club and I walked up and said so what now you think you are a golfer too Billy? Then Billy introduced me to KP and I was dam no games, he is a real golfer. Needless to say nice guy

·
Registered
906 Posts
Billy you need to get him on here! Maybe Monte coud make a special "Golf tip" section of the Bullet for us hackers.

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts

....Watching several hours of it before work this am. Good luck to Kenny--Anybody has a chance under those conditions. Kenny has been in a great "zone" lately

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts

.....Neumannn is by far "gone" he just lurks now. So, it looks like he is working.LOLOLOL He is off on some vacation now!!! Oh by the way----YOU get to work!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Damn! I thought he was playing the Open. I didn't know he was playing the US Bank Championship in Milwaukee. I thought something happend to him!! LOL!!!:rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts