Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys my ? to you guys is what does outlaw 10.5 mean to you guys please tell me. Also are these guys acutally trying to change the rule to make it fair or to single one person out ?

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Outlaw

Outlaw 10.5 = stock firewall (location), 10.5W tire, bolt on or stock front frame rail, no nitromethane. And there's some rule about the seat and the b-pillar.

I think otherwise it's pretty much anything goes. Who's having an issue?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly I was thinking the same thing. I wantted to hear from other people on this deal that Matt is trying to do with king of the hill,just asking if people think its fair or is it to slow one person down. Jay I like the car I would like to see more pics of it or even see it on the 12th. This is Philip in case you forgot lol

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Whats up on the 12th? lol Im really not sure what is fixing to happen with the Rules in KOTH and all outlaw 10.5 racing right now! Not looking good for us,(turbo guys) the problem is you know there are only 2 maybe 3 cars in the country running these numbers and its going to make it hard on alot of the turbo guys that are still struggling with there combo's.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Nada

Not much man, just plugging along with my turd. Got Jason to put another converter in the car to see if it will pick up mid track. He also made it to where I can actually get the transmission in and out now (without a three hour fight)

Can't wait to see the Nova together, it's got a few more parts on it every time I go to the shop. Lookin great!

12th is the next KOTH meet.....Hope to see Grant hit a .20 there!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Whats up on the 12th? lol Im really not sure what is fixing to happen with the Rules in KOTH and all outlaw 10.5 racing right now! Not looking good for us,(turbo guys) the problem is you know there are only 2 maybe 3 cars in the country running these numbers and its going to make it hard on alot of the turbo guys that are still struggling with there combo's.
Like me! LOL

I know I'm not as fast as those guys but I show up when I can to do the best I can.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Okay guys my ? to you guys is what does outlaw 10.5 mean to you guys please tell me. Also are these guys acutally trying to change the rule to make it fair or to single one person out ?
whats he trying to change?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
They are trying to figure out how to even the playing field with all the success that GMAC has had lately. We have alot of local racers here that will not show up if GMAC does. To me this is rediculous and they just need to step up their programs and think out side the box of what they are or have been doing.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
They are trying to figure out how to even the playing field with all the success that GMAC has had lately. We have alot of local racers here that will not show up if GMAC does. To me this is rediculous and they just need to step up their programs and think out side the box of what they are or have been doing.
Or get used to not being the winner?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
no need to screw it up for everyone else, they've got it figured out. pay less to win, spread it out from 2-8. just my 2 cents, it aint worth much

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no need to screw it up for everyone else, they've got it figured out. pay less to win, spread it out from 2-8. just my 2 cents, it aint worth much[/quote

Yeah I agree but try telling that to the NOS guys down here in Texas along with Matt Jones cause he seems to think somthing needs to be done. I Argee somthing does need to be done on his and others behalf step up your program thats my opion.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
How do you step up your program with a nitrous deal? I would really be interested to hear your synopsis.

Sean
buy a couple turbos

1 - 20 of 97 Posts