Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up with kooks left them 3 messeges over the last 2 weeks and no return call how do theses people who do business like this stay in business. fuck them my money spends elsewere

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
They built me a set of 2x3 1/2" stainless in the last 2 weeks.:-Yap

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
whats up with kooks left them 3 messeges over the last 2 weeks and no return call how do theses people who do business like this stay in business. fuck them my money spends elsewere
consider it a favor that they didnt answer and spend your money on a set that fits without a hammer, or AT ALL!

American Racing Headers

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have to say I've seen great work from Kooks...and I've seen poor work. Depends who was fabricating for them at the time honestly. When mine were made they had just lost their head guy (don't recall his name) and the finished product was NOT what I expected at all. The fit/finish was poor and one of my specifications was being able to access the spark plugs and oil filter easily. Well, the plugs were decent...but you needed a prybar to get a short filter off. And they cracked and broke nonstop. Thank God for C&F racecars (Charlie and Freddy!) for making them last as long as they did. Also, and I assume the author of this thread knows...they moved.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was in no way bashing there quality I know they make top notch stuff and george called me himself to apologize at was just missed communication on his part due to the new move thanks for the ruturn call.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I guess you should be easy on the FK YOU part...They are a great operation and have been in business for a long time and have the nicest shop you will ever see for a header company in the States...Actually their Shop, Team, Product, Quality is the best around...Did a custom set of headers for our P/M car in 3 days and the response and quality is BADD ASS!!! George will take care of you and you will not be unhappy once you get the car back.

Plus Kooks puts back into the racers with a great contingency program and sponsorship in alot of racing series's....Great company!!!

Scott C....The ATI boys

·
Registered
126 Posts
told me they could not make the headers i need so i went to accufab.Kooks makes some nice stuff but this will be my second set of accufab and they are great also

1 - 15 of 15 Posts