Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Plain & Simple
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get Kodi installed on an android box no problem.The issue is,the damn thing is so slow to respond just trying to get anything done.I tried installing it even on a new android box with nothing else installed,same result.

Any ideas as to what causes it to respond so damn slow?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,380 Posts
Why not use a Firestick its only $39

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,380 Posts
Try a different install .Check on YouTube

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
KOdi has been down hill ever since the Disney lawsuit threat.

The addons keep changing and disappearing daily.
I modded a firestick for my friend last month and most of the addons are gone already.

Speed is determined by your internet connection. The buffering can be so bad, its not worth the aggrivation.

·
Registered
265 Posts

I modded a firestick for my friend last month and most of the addons are gone already.

Speed is determined by your internet connection. The buffering can be so bad, its not worth the aggrivation.
Dont be dumb kodi has worked better then ever. It was not meant for stealing movies and such. The addons you talk about are not kodi teams work. Instead they are third party illegal addons. Stick to streaming your legal movies from a NAS or such and supported legal addons.

This forum is so right winged but for some reason the morals of not stealing is only pointed to blacks and illegals.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Dont be dumb kodi has worked better then ever. It was not meant for stealing movies and such. The addons you talk about are not kodi teams work. Instead they are third party illegal addons. Stick to streaming your legal movies from a NAS or such and supported legal addons.

This forum is so right winged but for some reason the morals of not stealing is only pointed to blacks and illegals.
I don't steal and I don't condone it.

I use kodi to watch old movies and episodes of tv shows from my youth.

Kodi states specifically that they do not provide content, just a platform to allow other addons to function.

Yes, it seems that many feel its ok to get something for nothing, kinda like the napster deal from many years ago.

I was just pointing out that most of these addons are weakly supported and internet connection speeds have been down hill since they allowed them to be regulated.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts

This
and I do borrow illegal content.
fuck it.
Kodi blows recently.
I moved on to bigger and better things.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts

How judgmental of you....

·
Plain & Simple
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm giving it up,I've spent enough time trying to get it to work properly,its just not worth the time anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts