Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At work they assigned a short fat 69 year old man to my crew. It takes him 10 hours to do what I do in 2. More than likely my boss knows that I will eventually blow up on him and are hoping I will run him off. I don't need the headache. I'm sure he can't afford to retire , thanks for making your poor planning and choices my ptroblem

·
Registered
88 Posts
That 69 year old man probably fucked your mom, you piece of shit.
How about you talk with him and find out his life story before you put him down.
Fucking kids now a days.
Oh and have a good day

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
That 69 year old man probably fucked your mom, you piece of shit.
How about you talk with him and find out his life story before you put him down.
Fucking kids now a days.
Oh and have a good day
Nah Fuck that....old people suck, go and enjoy the money you stole and fuck off. The funny thing is that these boomers were saying the same shit 30+ plus years ago...time to retire and enjoy the ME channel and the price is right.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
At work they assigned a short fat 69 year old man to my crew. It takes him 10 hours to do what I do in 2. More than likely my boss knows that I will eventually blow up on him and are hoping I will run him off. I don't need the headache. I'm sure he can't afford to retire , thanks for making your poor planning and choices my ptroblem
I don’t know what kind of crew the OP is part of, but with a join date of 2007 and it being 2022 let’s say the mfr is 30 to 35…. More than enough time to gain experience. Perhaps he has not learned to game the system, or he just does the best he can, and others take credit for his work, and contribution for success of the crew. Lots of nepotism in crew type jobs, of that I have no doubt

Do what is right for you OP

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
When I was a teenager my first job out of high school was at a tier 1 auto plant supplier (means our parts went directly onto the vehicle at the plant). I think I was 17 and it was a mixed bag of folks but one of them was a retired GM factory worker, probably 67. He was slower but the job got done and it got done right, which was blasted at me when I said he was slow lol

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
If he's so worthless (in your opinion) make an effort ,since you are so awesome, to help the guy out to figure out ways to improve his speed and morale.
Besides, you probably have no idea why he has to work this late in life, more than likely unexpected financial hardship; medical issues/divorce/etc.
Or just bored at home and wants to keep busy.

·
Banned
20,906 Posts
what a shit attitude, you should do well in a management position, I wish your application well, I am sure you will fit nicely into the arsehole mold they use to measure management material

I wills say nothing more, 99.9% of the posters above summed up what sort of person you are

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
85,097 Posts
I guarantee that 69 year old never got on the internet to complain about someone.... I have a 74 year old that came out of retirement to drive for me part time... I put a young wipper snapper with him...after a month that 74 year old snatched that young bucks ass up one day...opened up that kids eyes real quick... talk to the 69 year old...find out what the future looks like for yourself...he is you....just in the future

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Nah Fuck that....old people suck, go and enjoy the money you stole and fuck off. The funny thing is that these boomers were saying the same shit 30+ plus years ago...time to retire and enjoy the ME channel and the price is right.
The money we stole?

Funny, I'm pretty sure this old cobber can out smart you, out work, out fuck, beat you on race day and still kick your ass.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts