Not surprising.

·
T/S 368E
33,653 Posts

Monthly sponsorship check bounce??

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
This guy owes money all over the country. And folks were getting on the internet just a few months ago with their "get well" bullshit. It should have been, "pay up, deadbeat". I heard that he owes NHRA 300 large for the event he sponsored this year, and never paid.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Will it change back to Knoll Gas Motorsports Park in '09 when they come back bigger and stronger than ever? Maybe it will have a mortgage theme to it in '09?

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
This guy owes money all over the country. And folks were getting on the internet just a few months ago with their "get well" bullshit. It should have been, "pay up, deadbeat". I heard that he owes NHRA 300 large for the event he sponsored this year, and never paid.

The words " hero to Zero" quickley come to mind.

·
T/S 368E
33,653 Posts

I was one of the guys praising & wishing him well. Some of us had no clue about the behind the scenes stuff.
I only knew he was throwing money around like crazy. Sponsoring events, cars, drivers ect ect. I do admit,
I mentioned how much money does this guy make just from fuel, but people said he owned a lot of other business'.
I still appreciate the support he gave to the sport. Sorry it now seems like it may have been a house of cards!?!?!
Unless he was stealing, hurting & ruining peoples lives, I still wish him well.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts

I was one of the guys praising & wishing him well. Some of us had no clue about the behind the scenes stuff.
I only knew he was throwing money around like crazy. Sponsoring events, cars, drivers ect ect. I do admit,
I mentioned how much money does this guy make just from fuel, but people said he owned a lot of other business'.
I still appreciate the support he gave to the sport. Sorry it now seems like it may have been a house of cards!?!?!
Unless he was stealing, hurting & ruining peoples lives, I still wish him well.

As it turned out, he was throwing a lot less money around than he said he was.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I guess there won't be a Torco trailer there next weekend selling t-shirts. Dang, they had some real hotties working there last year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts