Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Also Shelton, look at how fast they try to shut him up the first time when they asked? Was the question that out of line that he needed to be shutup?
I dont think it was that the question was out of line...this was a political event with a certain amount of time alotted for each segment. Q&A was over, he should have listened. And I like I have said before, if this had happened during the scheduled Q&A then I would be right there with you on this one..

·
Administrator
136,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I dont think it was that the question was out of line...this was a political event with a certain amount of time alotted for each segment. Q&A was over, he should have listened. And I like I have said before, if this had happened during the scheduled Q&A then I would be right there with you on this one..

Again Shelton look at how quick they tell him to step down. Look at the video again. His question was never fully asked before being asked to step down...

·
Administrator
136,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Monty for once!! The only difference is that as an American, he probably thought he could have gotten away with asking those questions without the fear of being reprimanded. As an American and as one who (IMHO) has a reasonable amount of intelligence, has come to conclude that, our government has in fact become nothing more than a group of individuals with a personal agenda. My question is how do we as Americans turn the country around to be what it was meant to be? We need to all be of one mnd and one goal. Take a look at the Mexicans for example, they all take off work and protest, they aren't afraid to pull down the American flag and put the Mexican flag in it's place, they even have their own people in office! Agree with them or not , the idea is that they all stick together. Muslims do the same thing over here. They all stick together and get things done, What do we do?

This is the best time to tell everyone that I have always been your hero... :smt110

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Monty for once!! The only difference is that as an American, he probably thought he could have gotten away with asking those questions without the fear of being reprimanded. As an American and as one who (IMHO) has a reasonable amount of intelligence, has come to conclude that, our government has in fact become nothing more than a group of individuals with a personal agenda. My question is how do we as Americans turn the country around to be what it was meant to be? We need to all be of one mnd and one goal. Take a look at the Mexicans for example, they all take off work and protest, they aren't afraid to pull down the American flag and put the Mexican flag in it's place, they even have their own people in office! Agree with them or not , the idea is that they all stick together. Muslims do the same thing over here. They all stick together and get things done, What do we do?
united we stand, divided we fall!

81 - 85 of 85 Posts