Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice size bag, pound or so... any tips.? boil? grille?... last time I made them I boiled them, and they were ok, but open to other suggestions...also what goes good with crab?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I have a nice size bag, pound or so... any tips.? boil? grille?... last time I made them I boiled them, and they were ok, but open to other suggestions...also what goes good with crab?
Put some clean bricks in a pan with a little water,then cover and steam them !!!! Enjoy

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont know about clean... but I will spray them off with the garden hose and roll with it. for about 5-7 min. ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Big Pot, with an inch of water... Steamed..... To die for...
Melted butter..... A little Ranch Dressing..... Oh YA....

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
defrost and throw on the charcoal grill till warmed through.
a few diver scallops and grilled veggies go great with it too!
melted butter with garlic is the way to enjoy em!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Thaw, chill mix some ketchup, ground horse raddish,worstishire and lemon. Serve on cold lettuce. You'll never look at shrimp cocktail the same way again.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm gonna do full crab meal later this week...

but for tonight I just threw them in the oven at 250 for about 15min. to thaw em' out , and threw them on top of the porterhouses (char grill) till they were hot. pretty fuckin good. fried up some jalapenos in some butter with some garlic and onions and dipped them in that...

mashed potatoes, parmesan noodles, green beans, and a big glass of grape juice...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've tried grilling, broiling and boiling and I think they came out the best when they were boiled. Second would be on the grill cookiing them in indirect heat with some veggies as state above, good luck they cook pretty fast.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts