Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok trouble maker, post up some videos from Friday.. :p

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love you too Jeffrey! You showed all the world that true champions really do have a soft heart. LOL!!!

Tim, don't make me sick Big Tex on your midget azz... LOL

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,922 Posts
tim or chad..who had the white tt5 67 camaro out of texas that was made to look like a 68?

i'm trying to find some pics of it..i remember seeing it on racing junk..

also chad got any updated pic of the new ride

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am on it. I am reviewing tape as I type this. Trouble Maker? UH! I am a peace keeper, a voice of reason, if you will. :). Hell, I got a halo and everything.

So, what do you think about Hanna coming to Valdosta this weekend? Did you guys get any damage from the other hurricane? I don't know, I told Alan the thought of flying through the air over Georgia in a motor home doesn't sound like much fun to me. (Dogs and all lol)-

You guys left without even a good bye. You didn't even eat. I'm hurt. Maybe I should start a blog about it. haha

·
20,186 Posts
I am on it. I am reviewing tape as I type this. Trouble Maker? UH! I am a peace keeper, a voice of reason, if you will. :). Hell, I got a halo and everything.

So, what do you think about Hanna coming to Valdosta this weekend? Did you guys get any damage from the other hurricane? I don't know, I told Alan the thought of flying through the air over Georgia in a motor home doesn't sound like much fun to me. (Dogs and all lol)-

You guys left without even a good bye. You didn't even eat. I'm hurt. Maybe I should start a blog about it. haha
WTF!!!!!!!! you mean jason aka BIG TEXAS didnt even eat!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I made a special trip over to find y'all before we left. I found Alan but you was MIA.. lol Sorry bout not eating, I was facing a 12hour ride home and the last thing I needed was a full belly...lol We didn't have any damage. The damn thing completely missed us by about 100miles. I did, however, get my azz chewed on the way home. I missed the HWY 12 exit and took I10 through New orleans. I told dad and Jason that I'm sick of driving for them! They hollar at me on the track to drive straight and they hollar at me on the way from the track cuz I didn't turn.... JEEZ, I give up....lol

Thank y'all for everything!

·
20,186 Posts
I made a special trip over to find y'all before we left. I found Alan but you was MIA.. lol Sorry bout not eating, I was facing a 12hour ride home and the last thing I needed was a full belly...lol We didn't have any damage. The damn thing completely missed us by about 100miles. I did, however, get my azz chewed on the way home. I missed the HWY 12 exit and took I10 through New orleans. I told dad and Jason that I'm sick of driving for them! They hollar at me on the track to drive straight and they hollar at me on the way from the track cuz I didn't turn.... JEEZ, I give up....lol

Thank y'all for everything!
LOL well if didnt have jeff on your mind you might be able to drive LOL

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think your talking about Dwight with Red Tips racing. Used to belong to Bubba Siggers.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Have a chance to email them yet Mrs. Kim?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts