Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get the little shit bags that sleep and shit in the grease traps in my grill. Tried snap traps with no luck. They either avoid it or snap it and get a free snack. So I layed sticky traps in there. The fuckin piss pot took a dump on my sticky trap.

·
A Fine Example For Others
38,668 Posts
If you can play a flute and walk at the same time, I have a solution for you.

Just ask.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Move the fuck out of the Ghetto...... And quit serving rat burgers.

BTW! Where is your place?...... Because I want to avoid it.

TIP! All you need is here: www.domyown.com. Order some bait boxes and place them around your building with rat poison and hopefully the homeless peeps don’t steal them and use the boxes as a pillow or a crack "stash" box. 🐭🐭

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Watch some of this guys videos, he's the rat trap man, lol.

·
Brewmaster
12,507 Posts
I have 3 of those Victor electric traps, caught about 36 rats and mice so far. I'm in the desert and the previous owner didn't do shit to kill them in the garage plus the place was vacant for 7 months. Still killing them but not nearly as frequently.

·
Super Moderator
48,683 Posts
First..…..

You need a kill switch.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Three of the cunts just ran out from my old lawn mower. Two huge fuckers and a small one. I jumped like the little bitch I am.

Just bought the electronic one and 8lbs of "just one bite"

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Is there any particular rat/mouse poison that will be ok if there are pets around? My GF has a small yappy type dog and she has a few mice she needs to get rid of but she is worried that it will kill her little 8lb shit factory when it eats a dead one. I personally wouldnt care but just one of those things. Shes tried every sticky trap, spring trap and bait box thing around. Didnt mean to hijack OP and if I did I'm sorry.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is there any particular rat/mouse poison that will be ok if there are pets around? My GF has a small yappy type dog and she has a few mice she needs to get rid of but she is worried that it will kill her little 8lb shit factory when it eats a dead one. I personally wouldnt care but just one of those things. Shes tried every sticky trap, spring trap and bait box thing around. Didnt mean to hijack OP and if I did I'm sorry.
Nah I already made my Amazon purchase. I'll be putting the poison in the shed so she won't eat it directly, but I don't think she would eat a dead rat? I'll keep my eye on her when I let her out for a few weeks

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Yeah this dumbass dog of hers will eat the damn things whole. She is worried the small size of the dog will not be able to tolerate the small dose of poison the mouse ingested

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Boxes and poison. Learned from an Orkin guy when we had field mice bad one year.

Have a pest control place by my house that will sell to DIY'rs. That is where you get the good stuff.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts