Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,126 Posts

·
Registered
20,220 Posts
I hope you are aware that many of the provocateurs are white people.
Hence the term "assholes", try to keep up...

It doesn't matter about the color of the skin, it matters who is paying "them" to riot...

You realize that looting and arson are crimes, right?

rioting

/ˈrīədiNG/
noun
  • 1. the violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd...
Also illegal.

·
Registered
20,220 Posts
He's trying to make he assumption that the looters are all black when that is not the case. People in the middle of the shit have said many of the looters have been white. That's what it had to do with his statement.
So, in your mind when I typed "assholes" you automatically read "black"...

You are a fucking racist asshole...

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
If I was to loot I would loot the motorcycle shop. Get me a new RZR and Yz250. These dudes go and get TV

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,032 Posts
I thought you were referring to the ratio of races doing the "Peaceful Protests" ...
I was correcting it to 1:25 ...

Carry on ...
My post was in reference to the OP, about one of the cops being arrested. 1 of 4 as in they need to arrest the other 3.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
They don't respect anybody's property because they don't own shit other than a couple of pairs of stolen fancy sneakers and one pair of pants worn mid-thigh. Possessions mean nothing to them. Neither does life.

The only thing you can take from them is their liberty and that doesn't seem to make much difference - most are right back in the pen after they're let out. They have no idea how to function in society since they choose not to participate. They're raised to hate whitey and the po-leese. Not dislike, hate.

Act like animals, treat them like animals. The civil ones have nothing to worry about, just the chimps.

One rioter killed during the protests - where's the uproar???

It's OK for them to shoot one of their own, just like it's OK for them to use the word "nigger".

41 - 53 of 53 Posts