Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i got an odd one for ya, is there any reason/rule that say's i can't mount my kill switch in the rocker panel, at the fire wall of the car and run a Morse cable to actuate it?

I moved the battery to the frount of the car to get a better F/R weight ratio and was thinking that all the extra battery cable it took to go from the "frount to the back" and then "back to the frount" might give me some starting problems?

Any experiances or opinions wecome.

Thanks Brandon.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Thats fine. I'm not sure if there is a speed requirement on a kill switch, but as far as I know, it is only needed if the battery is located in the rear.

·
fabricator
1,172 Posts
You still have to have a kill switch regardless of where the battery is mounted (assuming you are talking about a track car) But, it just needs to work. If you have a cable that can actuate it from the rear, I don't see why that would not fly.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was thinking about mounting one in the car in series with the kill switch out back. It would stop me from forgetting to turn it on when your all ready seated.

·
barndoorslammer
2,368 Posts
I was thinking about mounting one in the car in series with the kill switch out back. It would stop me from forgetting to turn it on when your all ready seated.

The exact reason I mounted mine beside the seat...I been there too! All strapped in, ready to go, but no juice...:-damnit

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, it is on a T/S car so i wasn't sure if it made any diffrence or not. As long as the on/off is at the rear of the car and it is (PUSH OFF) i should be good. correct???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts