Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran across this story on youtube. How fucked up is this? 9 year college student, who's parents cut him off financially, so he kills them on Thanksgiving day. Then proceeds to cut them up, put them in vats of acid, and boiled his own mothers head.

·
Registered
11,842 Posts
I just ran across this story on youtube. How fucked up is this? 9 year college student, who's parents cut him off financially, so he kills them on Thanksgiving day. Then proceeds to cut them up, put them in vats of acid, and boiled his own mothers head.

Whats with the white guy picture as your avatar?

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
8,084 Posts
I think that’s the white dude who had naynay face-down on the floor with his pants half-off his ass.

Oh wow, how long did it take for you to find a story about a white guy naynay?
Man, some of you blacks are pathetic......every time you hear a news story like this you must pray “don’t be black, don’t be black”, and when your prayers finally come true, and it’s not a black who commits a horrible crime-you run to the bullet really fast and post it.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
God DAMN man, can you ever see past color? No one mentioned race.. this is a fucked up story. I watched it on youtube while looking at true crime stories. Calm the fuck down with your bullshit.

And stop making fun of my avatar.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
God DAMN man, can you ever see past color? No one mentioned race.. this is a fucked up story. I watched it on youtube while looking at true crime stories. Calm the fuck down with your bullshit.

Everyone knows race is the only reason you posted the story. No point denying it.

·
Registered
8,084 Posts

I try to but it’s hard lately. And plz, show me a similar thread you posted with a black perp......
Also, wasn’t making fun, just sharing a thought.

·
Registered
11,842 Posts
Its obviously a member that chaps his ass in the political section.....

·
Registered
11,842 Posts

Why do you have a picture of another dude as your avatar?

Man crush?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It should be a non issue, turn avatars off, or use the ignore function. There is a 'YB hand guide' out now stating the solution to your problem.

·
Registered
11,842 Posts
It should be a non issue, turn avatars off, or use the ignore function. There is a 'YB hand guide' out now stating the solution to your problem.
You must be gay.

It is a non issue for me. But for you being a black man to have a white guy as your avatar is screaming that you have issues.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Know what you get when you boil a nig nigs head? Spoiled grapes.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
What makes you even think that ANYBODY would be interested in your sick form of entertainment? Why did you post that video? Hmmmm....🤔
When they search your devices, and they will., what else are they gonna find.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts