Discussion Starter #1
Girl friend left me Today, said I didn't spend time with her :(

I told her Buy a Race Car if you want more time :-D

Back on the Market again :p

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
KIMJ said:
sorry to hear that, so now I have another one to flirt with....sorry Monty. :wink:
Damn first you're number one on my list.. Then I move you to number 5.. then back to number 1.. not you are number 27 behind the first mini-van soccer mom on my list!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Chuck L. said:
Girl friend left me Today, said I didn't spend time with her :(

I told her Buy a Race Car if you want more time :-D

Back on the Market again :p
FFF man...live by it.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Chuck L. said:
Thanks Kim J. and Kelly :D

LTLHomer I'm to nice a guy for that.

Monty :smt098
So am I...I am just passing on the advice I'm given...I just got outta a 6 year relationship w/ a girl that cheated on me a few times and I kept taking her back...I finally put an end to that although I still feel shitty.

Hang in there man...how old are you?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
LTLHOMER said:
So am I...I am just passing on the advice I'm given...I just got outta a 6 year relationship w/ a girl that cheated on me a few times and I kept taking her back...I finally put an end to that although I still feel shitty.

Dude WTF? I said I was sorry!! Now you gotta bring it up again? :evil:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
LTLHOMER said:

Dude WTF? I said I was sorry!! Now you gotta bring it up again? :evil:
LOL! She was a lil cuter than you monty although right now, you have a 1000x better chance of getting together with me than she does. :smt005

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Chuck L. said:
You Guys are Funny
Big party on Saturday near 10/schoenherr...2.5 kegs, liquor luge ice thing, projector, dj's, karaoke, things like that.

Might get your mind of the ex...going to be a bash! I"ll get ya in for free since you're a YB pimp.

I'm serious btw...saturday at 8pm...anyone else wanna go?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts