Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought all you can ride passes. First race in and i put her in the wall on the last lap for the win. Tried to do a victory lap holding up 3 fingers and they shut my ride down halfway around. Kicked me out. Ole lady is pissed. What a crock of shit.

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
We bought all you can ride passes. First race in and i put her in the wall on the last lap for the win. Tried to do a victory lap holding up 3 fingers and they shut my ride down halfway around. Kicked me out. Ole lady is pissed. What a crock of shit.
They can't do that to you. You need to show them your NHRA license, and some of your press clippings and driving awards, then they would respect your authority.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,892 Posts
Show them your Camaro and explain you only have 6 more years of payments and they will understand you are truly a pro driver and deserve special rules . Or trade them a gumball machine for a lifetime pass .

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Li'l kids get dealt with.............................when they misbehave!... :cool:

·
Beyond old
3,663 Posts
OP... Are really that fucking dumb, to think your asinine threads are funny? Evidently.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts