1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
28,160 Posts
Is chuck a member here?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Been racing there for 20 years,here is my current two junkers that have been down that track,will try to find some pics of my dragster and scan them.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Great track. Have raced there since 2007 for the bracket finals and then for the Pro Stick/UMTR Nostalgia races. Gregg is a great guy and runs a good program. I have nothing but good to say about the place. Wish I could post pictures of my shit but I am a simple body man and not computer savvy. We are the ones responsible for the chicken at the bracket finals. Just sayin'...……..

·
Aviation Section
25,399 Posts
Lots of good memories growing up in the 60's and going there and P.I.D. when I lived in the Burgh', would love to go back and retire there but my wife will never let that happen. I miss the food and the people and lifestyle/change of seasons. At least I can still visit a couple of times a year to get my Perogies!

I heard the guy that owns that Camaro is pretty cool, don't know how he even fits in it but I am sure he has a lot of fun driving it!

Go Stillers!

Dave

·
Registered
16,475 Posts

·
Registered
17,608 Posts
Lots of good memories growing up in the 60's and going there and P.I.D. when I lived in the Burgh', would love to go back and retire there but my wife will never let that happen. I miss the food and the people and lifestyle/change of seasons. At least I can still visit a couple of times a year to get my Perogies!

I heard the guy that owns that Camaro is pretty cool, don't know how he even fits in it but I am sure he has a lot of fun driving it!

Go Stillers!

Dave
The owner is pretty much an ass hole

·
A Senior Member
3,231 Posts
Made our fastest pass there, 5.97, at the 2018 team finals.

·
Registered
8,979 Posts

·
Aviation Section
25,399 Posts
Been racing there for 20 years,here is my current two junkers that have been down that track,will try to find some pics of my dragster and scan them.

I loves that Firebird, Mark!

Dave

·
Aviation Section
25,399 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts