Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I THINK WE ARER STAYING AT THE SAME MOTEL, BEST WESTERN IN GONZALES RIGHT
LIKE I TOLD YOU I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE POSTING INFO ON ALL THE EVENTS.
I AM NOT A COMPUTER WHIZ BUT SHOW ME WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU AND I PROMISE I WONT MESS IT UP OK LOL.

BILL

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
BILL ERICKSON said:
I THINK WE ARER STAYING AT THE SAME MOTEL, BEST WESTERN IN GONZALES RIGHT
LIKE I TOLD YOU I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE POSTING INFO ON ALL THE EVENTS.
I AM NOT A COMPUTER WHIZ BUT SHOW ME WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU AND I PROMISE I WONT MESS IT UP OK LOL.

BILL
Yes thats where we are stayin also. We're leavin tomorrow & stopping in Jackson, Miss fo rthe nite, then will be at the track sometime early afternoon. Im not even sure where i am setting up yet lol. I dont thikn i'll have time to post results, and not sure if Frank from SC wants to put them up for not. I can ask him though? What i need to do is hire someone to sell pics for me while i am shootin......was thinkin bout puttin a little help wanted post up on NSCA but i want to see how this weekend goes profit wise before i make an offer to anyone :) Either way lets make sure we meet up & say hi!

·
from across the pond...
6,931 Posts
Holy bringing a thread back from the dead..... :-D
Where is Bill now?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
hahah.. just saw it was from 2005. DAMN. gotta turn around now and head back to the house. So much for stalking the best western.

Got my snake skin boots on and everything. :)

·
from across the pond...
6,931 Posts
hahah.. just saw it was from 2005. DAMN. gotta turn around now and head back to the house. So much for stalking the best western.

Got my snake skin boots on and everything. :)
You'll be waiting a long time..:-D
That thread was about the NSCA/World street race in Belle Rose, Louisiana..

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Anyone heard from Bill? Last time I saw him was an NSCA Race @ Silverdollar in Georgia.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts