Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
I think it would be cool to own like you said 30 rds for plinking would be a blast you have to understand I am 22 fan just waiting for them to come out plus the race car needs some loving

·
Registered
678 Posts
I would love to see if one would fit the wife as a house gun. She says my SP-101 is too heavy (28.3 oz.s) loaded. The kel-tec is 19.5 loaded and the recoil would be managable for her. She isn't a shooter but she's waking up to the fact: that there are BAD people in this world and being able to defend one's self is necessary. With 30 rounds in a mag if she misses, she would scare them to death....

·
Registered
344 Posts
30 well placed 22mag can take out at least 30 bad guys! its a very under estimated cartridge in my opinion. its not called the "potchers dream round" for nothing!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought a Kel-Tec a few months ago and wasn't happy with it. The price is nice but you get what you pay for with guns. I would try to find a nice used gun from a higher end company or atleast try to shoot one first. Just my opinion I'm no expert for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts