Dicking bimbos at home
14,169 Posts
Kathy Griffin Hospitalized with “UNBEARABLY PAINFUL” Symptoms
So she finally caught her act on tape?

yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm old.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
That bitch called the police on her neighbor that was hosting a daytime birthday party for his 13 year old granddaughter.
The neighbor called her a butch bulldyke and a cunt.
The neighbor worked for a publicly traded company and he got in big fucking trouble because of that red headed old bitch. Fuck Her and I hope she is in AGONY !!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Can she not have a life mate companion with her at the hospital for moral support? Or a make up artist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,191 Posts
Fuck that no talent bitch

·
Registered
22,284 Posts
Another publicity hungry B-list nobody. Amazing how many celebrities 'have been diagnosed with COVID-19' incorrectly..........

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Sadly the old red headed bitch was only constipated. She clogged up a much needed hospital bed for 3 days because of her poor eating habits. (just like hornclot)
The old bitch didn't need a CV test after all, she only needed an enema.
Democrats are truly disgusting people.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Someone needs to photo-shop a Kathy Griffin voodo-doll and have the President holding it in his hand while sticking pins in her

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
^^^ a GIF of a person walking out of the hospital, getting splattered by a car while crossing the street, with a quick shot of her bloody face, and a car driving off with a zoom of a Trump2020 bumper sticker.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts