Registered
15,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
T/S 368E
28,895 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a loser!!! Let's see you get millions from a kiddie program and you make idiotic demands that would scare a teamster!!!

I don't wish death on anyone very often, but this POS needs to go!!!
he just made the rapist bill, "never POS crooked hillary" level of hatred!!!

Reactions: Lone Gunman

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
That whats called a Win-Win, lets hope they sue each other into oblivion.

·
T/S 368E
28,895 Posts
DAMN IT, so the POS loser is still making MILLIONS :(
he's still on the list!!!

Reactions: Greg27b

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Strange that they would fire him for the BLM crap?

Yet Disney owns Disney World is the location of the NBA Bubble wtih BLM on the Floor, BLM T shirts, on Jersey's and Black Team Bus's lettered BLM on the sides !

Disney Owns ESPN- ABC and Televises NBA :alien::alien::alien:

Reactions: BOOT

·
Registered
13,985 Posts
Yeah. I'm pretty sure they hired him for that reason. I doubt they would be firing him for it. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Idiot Savant
164,863 Posts
Strange that they would fire him for the BLM crap?

Yet Disney owns Disney World is the location of the NBA Bubble wtih BLM on the Floor, BLM T shirts, on Jersey's and Black Team Bus's lettered BLM on the sides !

Disney Owns ESPN- ABC and Televises NBA :alien::alien::alien:
Thry really don't want to support BLM.....they just want to placate them.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
It's run by queers, and utterly populated by queers....Disneyland is the "Gayest Fucking Place on Earth."

I'd no sooner go in there as I would the Boom-Boom Room.
I’ve got no problem with queers, and I’ve been there with my family a few times, not really gay, but pretty damn fun for little kids.
Kapernick and BLM are a completely different story, a very racist, hateful story.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Why do they keep saying he was fired from the NFL for kneeling? He opted out of his contract and became a free agent. He basically quit and nobody wanted him. Keep telling the same lie over and over doesnt make it true.

·
Idiot Savant
164,863 Posts
I’ve got no problem with queers, and I’ve been there with my family a few times, not really gay, but pretty damn fun for little kids.
Kapernick and BLM are a completely different story, a very racist, hateful story.
My nephew was in management at Disneyland. He was the only heterosexual in his section.

And there is very little difference between the gay community and BLM, when you look at the effects on America.

I supported gay marriage. It was a mistake. As I said earlier, and it applies to the fags, feminists, ANTIFA, Communists, and BLM...... you cannot placate them; their's is a hunger that can never be fed.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I love it when these woke companies get ass reamed by supporting these idiots.

Edit: looks like its BS. Shame, that would have made my day.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
And there is very little difference between the gay community and BLM, when you look at the effects on America.
Are you fucking high? You’re comparing a peaceful bunch of fairies, to a racist, hateful bunch of anarchists.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts