1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Regulator
35,600 Posts
FUCKING NIGGERS NEED TO GET JOBS!!!!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
That $100 Billion she'd be stealing from taxpayers and giving to people of color only, to put deposits on houses will lead to $100 Trillion in federal budget deficits due to all of the corrupt borrowers popping up out of the ghetto's around the country, and the foreclosures that would inevitably ensue from this idiotic legislation!!!

Such blatantly racist legislation would never pass the senate in its current makeup today, thankfully...

·
Registered
23,735 Posts
Wouldn't this fall directly under the definition of " Discrimination" ?

Discrimination against EVERYBODY and anybody, that ISN'T black ?

·
Registered
20,840 Posts
I’m sure it says right in the constitution that it is the responsibility of the federal government to help us buy houses.

·
Registered
23,735 Posts
I’m sure it says right in the constitution that it is the responsibility of the federal government to help us buy houses.

Is that spelled out in the King Kong Magilla Gorilla Silverback version? :smt102

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Any white who would vote for a nigger like her or, even a half nigger like her, should be shot. The only thing they see is skin color. Besides, look at any city or country run by them...they're fucked up. It is what it is.

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
That woman is forever throwing giveaways at the wall, knowing full well they'll never pass but also knowing that quite a few low-IQ voters will pull the lever for her anyway. ("Well, I TRIED....")

I got an idea that will help potential black homeowners. Approach your lending institution with something other than your eye on a $300,000 home, a 450 credit score, $1500/month gross income, a repo, half a dozen chargeoffs, $20,000 in credit card debt and a pending bankruptcy. Advice that also applies to a whole bunch of other folks, not just blacks. Most lenders remember what happened in 2008, back in the days where they'd loan money for a home to anyone with a pulse.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Pandering for votes.

Of course it will never happen, but the people dumb enough to believe it will vote for her.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,413 Posts
she better watch it.... sooner or later all of the illegals are going to go back home..... even they are not dumb enough to come here and work to pay for other peoples shit

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,413 Posts
free school
free collage
free phone
free money
free house.

everything is free.... what the hell is the point of even being alive if everything is free ?

·
Registered
28,154 Posts
free school
free collage
free phone
free money
free house.

everything is free.... what the hell is the point of even being alive if everything is free ?
How about send me a free box of material to build a set of headers :-D

·
Registered
23,735 Posts
free school
free collage
free phone
free money
free house.

Will good pussy ever be free? :smt115

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Even when they get a brand new house given to them through that charity Habitat for Humanity, 90% of them don't even pay the taxes and end up losing the house. Surely they have their weaves, nails and big screen TVs though.

·
Registered
23,735 Posts
Even when they get a brand new house given to them through that charity Habitat for Humanity, 90% of them don't even pay the taxes and end up losing the house. Surely they have their weaves, nails and big screen TVs though.

100 percent true.

You can give them the house for free, and they wont pay their water bill, let alone the taxes on the house.

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
Is that spelled out in the King Kong Magilla Gorilla Silverback version? :smt102
Any white who would vote for a nigger like her or, even a half nigger like her, should be shot. The only thing they see is skin color. Besides, look at any city or country run by them...they're fucked up. It is what it is.

She is Jamaican and Indian mix. She is, however, catering too and riding the coat tails of the black community and their agendas. I hope some serious dirt if found on her to topple her building support. If she announces that Michael Odumbo is her running mate, look out!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I got an idea that will help potential black homeowners. Approach your lending institution with something other than your eye on a $300,000 home, a 450 credit score, $1500/month gross income, a repo, half a dozen chargeoffs, $20,000 in credit card debt and a pending bankruptcy. Advice that also applies to a whole bunch of other folks, not just blacks. Most lenders remember what happened in 2008, back in the days where they'd loan money for a home to anyone with a pulse.
You forgot the felony arrests.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
And isn't this what got us in trouble in 2007 when the housing market went to shit?
Giving loans to people that couldn't afford them?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts

This would lead to another 2008 crash in housing. Its basically the same as when the government decided it would be a good idea to give all these people that couldnt afford a home a loan.

Then they defaulted.......SURPRISE!!!!!!

IF it passed it would definitely fuck up the TRUMP TRAIN, which is probably the dems goal anyway.

^^^^^^^guess I shoulda kept reading.....LOL

1 - 20 of 74 Posts