Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant find the paperwork and I have CRS syndrome, if I remember the bellhousing/pump bolts are 25ft lbs?

Also originally it came with o-rings that went between the JW and the pump face where the bolts go, after the first use they were all mangled so last time had it apart I didnt use them and it was seeping a little from between the ultra bell and pump face. Wondering if its best to find some o-rings or just put some silicone where the o-rings went?

·
Super Moderator
19,777 Posts
If you take some time and deburr the O ring holes they won't get mangled. Then lap the front mating face of the pump where the bell seats on with a handstone. I think the torque is 15 ft/lbs but I usually go by feel. I will check an old instruction sheet at the shop tomorrow and post it.

Hutch

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you take some time and deburr the O ring holes they won't get mangled. Then lap the front mating face of the pump where the bell seats on with a handstone. I think the torque is 15 ft/lbs but I usually go by feel. I will check an old instruction sheet at the shop tomorrow and post it.

Hutch
I cleaned the belhousing side up a while ago after they got torn up but wasnt able to find any of the same size o-rings local so I skipped them last time. Doesnt look bad but after a couple times out a drop will be forming on the pan rail. If you can find the sheet thats cool, if not I'll call JW Monday, they are closed today and I wanted to put it back in the car today. I'd go by feel but I'll end up stripping the things..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts