Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was 4 true 10.5 cars and 5 real street cars when elems. started their was 3 true 10.5 cars.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
So did the "guaranteed" payouts get paid like he said?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
He kept saying THEY (track) were going to pay no matter what, then the track basically announced publicly that there was no partnership between them. I was just wondering what actually went down. Personally if I was to go long distance to an event like this based on "guaranteed payouts" to have them crawfish, they wouldnt be able to put on a yard sale when I got done with them on the internet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
sounds like 3 guys split some pretty good money. can hardly wait to hear mr verbal diahreas excuses.
karma karma karma. it can be a real bitch.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
sounds like 3 guys split some pretty good money. can hardly wait to hear mr verbal diahreas excuses.
karma karma karma. it can be a real bitch.
Yeah hopefully the racers will support the track, smart move on there part to disassociate themselves from this dude! 99% of the racers Ive met and raced with are really great people and wouldnt have anything to do with a series run or organized by someone with his track record of disrespect and/or obsessive stalker like behavior. They would want their families to be around that kinda crap.

·
-------------------------
6,398 Posts
I hate to say it but justinp promoting that event like it was "his" prolly ruined it not help it!!!

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
The rain played a big factor in the car count but yes everything got paid like it was said. One guy(Travis Franklin)broke in first round and got his check and the other guys ran for it never split. Alot of cars are down right now in our area that were going to be here but all in all we still had a great race and it turned out ok. Big Al Sneed won L/s and Kevin Cram r/u. I wanna thank yall for coming it was fun, kevin I thought you were well on your way to your first win sorry about your transbrake issue. Car was running strong as always tho :cool:

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
and the real street record got broke also congrats to the ssminnow and randyw, great performace as always and 2 wins in a row in 2weekend and also 2 new track records in 2weekends, you guys sure have it figured out.

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
guys like shane parker, ray nosler, mike g, mark woodruff, kyle huettel, keith szabo, justin martin, chip pike were all broke that would have been here hope yall get yalls car fixed soon :)

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
I talked to Mark wednesday and he had hurt the motor and was pulling it out.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,711 Posts
Congrates Justin. I cant understand why people put a guy down for trying to promote a sport he loves. We considered going but it is a real long haul for us. The guaranteed pay out is great and I wish the local tracks would do that. Right now we are getting a low car count and they have gone to a 70/30 split and if you only get 10 cars that doesnt work out to much. I think that is one reason the cars are staying away who wants to race for 400 bucks. If you can organise a race closer to us we will be there.

·
Registered
508 Posts
TRRP would like to thank everyone that came out this weekend. We would just like to assure everyone that Thunder Road Raceway Park Promoted and Managed events are solid in reguards to payouts and rules. In the future, all Flyers for Thunder Road Raceway Parks Promoted and Managed events Flyers, Rules, and what not will all be hosted on TRRP servers. This way the racers can have confidence that the rules and flyers are legit. Thanks again for coming out and if you didnt make it this time, hope to see you next time around.

Would also like to thanks Tony Akins for coming out to work on the track prep. Had a hell of a time Tony!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I notice a bunch of guys are quick to get on here talking shit about Justin and the payouts when they thought they didnt get paid. I aint seen a single one appologize since they posted that they all got paid.. That tells me about the character some people have.. Some of you people need to look at yourselves and realize how fucked up you are. Seems more people these days like to point out everyone elses shortcomings or failures but NEVER seem to talk about their own accomplishments..

Justin is doing what he can to keep people aware of whats going on and get them involved.. More than alot of people can say..

1 - 20 of 506 Posts