Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
1 %
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t have as much time to waste on worthless shit as some here; but I did take the time to compile a top 10 list of the most insecure neurotics obsessed with this character.
So here, in “no particular order“……Justin’s chumps:

Taylor
Satansucker
Littlecockperf
JoshC
Dalacheax1
Mach 0 Marauder
Wrightracing
ISELLSPEED
Berry
Hotrodt

I’m sure I missed some. Sorry, I didn’t spend a lot of energy on this.

Be well

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Dude some of us have a legitimate reason to dislike this asswipe. Open your blow hole about me when you know the facts. Im not insecure about anything, but I will defend AND protect the ones I love from stalker like behavior and being called a whore, bitch etc... I could care less of what the little asswipe says about me, but he can leave the family out of it or end up in a world of pain. The choice is his, and if you look around, you will see that the only threads he starts are either to start shit with someone or hold someones balls in his mouth. He is like a little homosexual chiwawa that wont come out from under the couch after biting your ankle and pissing on your leg.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
I don’t have as much time to waste on worthless shit as some here; but I did take the time to compile a top 10 list of the most insecure neurotics obsessed with this character.

MC Jim
Taylor
Satansucker
Littlecockperf
JoshC
Dalacheax1
Mach 0 Marauder
Wrightracing
ISELLSPEED
Berry
Hotrodt

Be well
Seems you're making threads about him now too, so can't leave you off the top of that list:p

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Dude some of us have a legitimate reason to dislike this asswipe. Open your blow hole about me when you know the facts. Im not insecure about anything, but I will defend AND protect the ones I love from stalker like behavior and being called a whore, bitch etc... I could care less of what the little asswipe says about me, but he can leave the family out of it or end up in a world of pain. The choice is his, and if you look around, you will see that the only threads he starts are either to start shit with someone or hold someones balls in his mouth. He is like a little homosexual chiwawa that wont come out from under the couch after biting your ankle and pissing on your leg.
so he starts talkn out of his ass yet again :)

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Sounds like we have the first official JustinP nut hugger. What a waste of your time to type this thread.
So im guessing since people arent a justinp hater they have to be a nut hugger LOL well look at it how you want they are just speaking the TRUTH................

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Either your a justinp hater or justinp nut hugger jump on motherfuckers or jump off :p

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Yall crack me up! Bring on the photoshop pics! :smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
20,372 Posts

Taylor
Satansucker
Littlecockperf
JoshC
Dalacheax1
Mach 0 Marauder
Wrightracing
ISELLSPEED
Berry
Hotrodt

Be well
thank you for feeding the troll.

All the shit talked back and forth about JustinP and no one has beat him down yet, and no one is gonna either. The guy can't be that fuckin hard to find. I'd also lay money down anyone who did would be in a world of shit with the law if/when it happens.

If everyone here ignored him and didn't respond to his bullshit we would all be better off and he may even go away to troll somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
So let me understand this, at 12:15 am in the morning you had nothing better to do than to troll because people are trolling, Jim did you start this thread to be controversial because that would put you umm, let's see here, yep, right in the same league as justinp. I was really trying hard to "lay low" but since I made MCjim's master list then I guess I will have to begin acting like the celebrity you have made me, now piss off peasant, your not worthy of my celebrity time!!

·
1 %
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So let me understand this, at 12:15 am in the morning you had nothing better to do than to troll because people are trolling, Jim did you start this thread to be controversial because that would put you umm, let's see here, yep, right in the same league as justinp. I was really trying hard to "lay low" but since I made MCjim's master list then I guess I will have to begin acting like the celebrity you have made me, now piss off peasant, your not worthy of my celebrity time!!
Damn…you goofs sure are sensitive. Oh, by the way, it was 9:15 Pacific…prime time to screw with you pinheads.

Be well

1 - 20 of 59 Posts