Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Matt Guidera and Mike Strasburg had it happen to them in 2010 and 2011 respectively. If you can't work up a piss in 24 hours, you got bigger troubles than a suspension.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Ya, crazy shit....I don`t know why they`d risk a career like that,IF it`s drugs....Just goes to show ya how many people actually do drugs in the world.....Pro`s or not....

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
Allen Johnson flunked one and only had to sit out one race. Sounds to me like it's better to take it and fail than to avoid it.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Allen Johnson flunked one and only had to sit out one race. Sounds to me like it's better to take it and fail than to avoid it.
From what I remember AJ was alcohol related not drug related.He blew possitive on a breathalizer from 1 too many cocktails the night before the race.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Funny how many small time racers would kill for a chance like that and they just fuck it up like that.

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
You can appeal and get away with it if you show up that morning before your time is up and just cant piss. Guys a dumb shit if he really didn't even show.

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
That's where Allen fucked up. He went as soon as they told him he'd been picked. If he'd waited a few hours he'd have been clean.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
That's where Allen fucked up. He went as soon as they told him he'd been picked. If he'd waited a few hours he'd have been clean
Depends how much he really had to drink....................

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
That sux, wonder if he had anything to hide. My company gives randoms all time you have 24 hours to go piss, If not you get fired.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts