Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I set up a Pay Pal fund for donations to help us get The new Onondaga Dragway finished and ready for a early 2011 Grand Opening ???

Dan has reached DEEP into his own pocket to make this happen, just wondering if I could help him generate some more funds any way I can....

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
If I set up a Pay Pal fund for donations to help us get The new Onondaga Dragway finished and ready for a early 2011 Grand Opening ???

Dan has reached DEEP into his own pocket to make this happen, just wondering if I could help him generate some more funds any way I can....

Thanks.
Jeff you'd have to be more specific. Is there a target you're trying to reach?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Any local company's for advertising make them look like they are getting a screaming deal, to get in on the ground floor so to speak!

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark, just wanting to help Dan any way I can.
The track still needs a lot to be up to par, every little bit would help.....

There sure seems to be a ton of people that want to come run at the track, hell if everyone interested in running at O.D. could spare $5.00 or $10.00 it would go a LONG way toward a new timing system, bathrooms, tower, etc.

I need to make up a video presentation and put it on a lap top and beat the streets for sponsers I guess......

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just off U.S. 127 bellevue rd. exit @ Leslie between Lansing and Jackson Michigan......

·
Registered
824 Posts
I would help and donate for sure. Dad prob. would too. I'd even be willing to donate an extra 5 or 10 on the entry fee each trip.

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Tim !

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
i'll help out....keep me in the loop.

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Butch !

·
8=======D ~~~~
2,915 Posts
I'd send over what I could afford...

I plan on being there once it't open, so what if I send a few extra entry fees!

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,409 Posts
Look for corporate sponsors. The "Budwiser timing tower", "Scott's Toilet Paper Bathroom", sell bill board along the track. Like the guy said earlier, get companies in on the ground floor and both the company and track will benefit.

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I will try to figure out the best way to set up a pay-pal account, I have one but have never used it......?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Is this a matter of whether it will open or not? or just trying to help for the sake of it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts