Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt know it was supposed to snow & now im reading the news paper & it says that we should have 2 to 4'' by midday WTF are they talking about i have 6'' already. So.... FUCK all these over paid weatherman, the last storm we had tue was supposed to bring 18'' of snow but instead we got 3'' of sleet & 1'' of snow. Who else gets tired of these guys getting the forecast wrong? hell i can be a weatherman all i gotta do is guess seems thats all they do!!!

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
Our weathermen do a pretty good job in the Philadelphia area. They usually give a worst case senario, so if you get less it's no big deal.

Seems some people will cry about anything theses days on YB, bunch of pussy's if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I got the same thing and its still snowing !!! They told us 2-4". Them dumbasses don't know shit !

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Wahhhhhh:smt089:smt089:smt089:smt089 pussified nation.....you got the internet -Do your own forcast!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
The ones in south fla are horrible! I remember a week or two ago the guy said "its gonna be 0% chance of rain the next 2 days". Next day it started raining and it didnt stop for over 24hrs. lmao

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
I have to say our weatherman has morals. His forcast called for 12" of snow on Tuesday. We had 8", so he committed suicide Wednesday, for being wrong.

Stand up guy in my book.

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
The ones in south fla are horrible! I remember a week or two ago the guy said "its gonna be 0% chance of rain the next 2 days". Next day it started raining and it didnt stop for over 24hrs. lmao
just like when hurricane charlie hit punta gorda.... no were fine it going to miss us, yep were still in the clear....don't worry it going up the coast line... OH SHIT TAKE COVER HERE IT COMES!!!!

funny thing my mother in law called us and said the weather channel in dallas tx said we were getting a direct hit 45 minutes before the locals confirmed it...:rolleyes::smt119:rolleyes:

phucking weather men/woman...just like the president you can lie and keep your job...:-Yap

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I keep hearing about all this snow, we ain't had even a fuckin' dusting!! :mad:

You guys bitch EVERY year, did it not occur that it snows up north?? I suggest you come down south and endure a couple major hurricanes, then you might actually look forward to some snow... I got pics and video that would make your head spin! Our town looked like a war zone, shit tore apart everywhere, including my own building, almost every 14 ft. bay door ripped off and gone, along with the whole roof!! :(

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I think we need to make a example of one of the weathermen/women so the others will take notice. lol Maybe tie up one of them to a flag pole in front of the tv station and throw snow balls at them. Hang in the Mr. YSI spring is come someday but more snow on sun night. Hell they called out the National gaurd in Mo. for the blizzard and I got 3 to 4 inches.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
I keep hearing about all this snow, we ain't had even a fuckin' dusting!! :mad:

You guys bitch EVERY year, did it not occur that it snows up north?? I suggest you come down south and endure a couple major hurricanes, then you might actually look forward to some snow... I got pics and video that would make your head spin! Our town looked like a war zone, shit tore apart everywhere, including my own building, almost every 14 ft. bay door ripped off and gone, along with the whole roof!! :(
I'm acared of snakes.;)

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I don't mind if they don't know but they say thay do. I wish I could be wrong 75% of the time and keep my job. I have jobs that are very weather dependant and these wrong forecasts have already cost us tens of thousands this winter. They can't even get close a couple of hours out. You try to schedule staff and they stand around. You don't and you have to try to call people in. Then you turn down business because they call for 20 inches and you get 6. Then they say it is going to miss you and you get 8. We have plow drivers and university workers on staff that have to be called in for snow removal. When they get called they have to leave and then you have to try to call in people who live out of town.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts