Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last year Team Z has experianced great growth in probably one of the toughest economies ever! I have gotten to work with some of the best racers and engine builder out there! I'm a lucky guy! I also realize I couldn't have done it without having great customers!
I continually get calls and e mails asking if I am going to have a sale, and I usually don't because I try to keep my prices low all the time. But now it's time to have a sale to thank all our customers and people who have helped us grow!

From now through the end of the month all our parts will be on sale, everything we make or sell, including strange engineering products!
Just go to our web site and enter the coupon code TZMSS10 and recieve a 10% discount. If it's not on the site just call and ask (We dont list alot of Strange products including brakes and shocks for various makes and modles on the site)

Again thanks!

Dave @ Team Z
And thanks to Yellow bullit!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Over the last year Team Z has experianced great growth in probably one of the toughest economies ever! I have gotten to work with some of the best racers and engine builder out there! I'm a lucky guy! I also realize I couldn't have done it without having great customers!
I continually get calls and e mails asking if I am going to have a sale, and I usually don't because I try to keep my prices low all the time. But now it's time to have a sale to thank all our customers and people who have helped us grow!

From now through the end of the month all our parts will be on sale, everything we make or sell, including strange engineering products!
Just go to our web site and enter the coupon code TZMSS10 and recieve a 10% discount. If it's not on the site just call and ask (We dont list alot of Strange products including brakes and shocks for various makes and modles on the site)

Again thanks!

Dave @ Team Z
And thanks to Yellow bullit!
TTT

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Just put me down for 2 of everything you make. What kind of discount will that get? Good people, and good products, no wonder you are growing.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Ordered from you Dave and haven't gotten to the track with the car yet but I must say everything from you is freakin tight it takes longer to install. That is good because it's not sloppy, and Dave has always seem to have great customer service. I spent about $1,000 and Dave has made time to talk to me even waiting to get calls from guys that are were and probably always will be more important then me!

·
D/R 1879
4,801 Posts
Last week of the sale! Bump for 10% off everything on the web site!
Get paid on the 30th, will that be ok to order that late? Also, do you have the wing available for a fox body GT yet?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Shit my car would not be at the track this year at all if it was not for guys like Team Z Stepping up and helping a guy out. Thanks Dave and the rest of the guys at Team Z, remember the word Team!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Best stuff money can buy, best tech support, best overall knowledge base and product base to be had. Over the phone Dave fixed my problems, made the car go straight as a pin, and got my sixty foot times back on the road to get the 1.16's back. Stock suspension, on 315's OR 28 x10.5 slicks...1.16's regularly. Great product. Period.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
I wanted to say something smart but cant think of anything rite now....shit I hate when that happens!
I seriously find that hard to believe lol

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Best stuff money can buy, best tech support, best overall knowledge base and product base to be had. Over the phone Dave fixed my problems, made the car go straight as a pin, and got my sixty foot times back on the road to get the 1.16's back. Stock suspension, on 315's OR 28 x10.5 slicks...1.16's regularly. Great product. Period.
Glad to help Brad! I wanna see some .50's and 60's soon!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts