Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeff, Can't get too crazy on here though representing a magazine! lol Along with Karen Bryant covering Alabama, Mississippi and some in Georgia for RPM, we should keep everyone up to date pretty well. I also am the Asst. Manager, Announcer and Photographer for Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, Texas providing weekly photo coverage of Drag Racing events and some at our Speedway. My photos can be seen and downloaded for free if desired at www.ssracingphotos.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jeff, I won't be getting to crazy on here representing the magazine! lol Between Karen Bryant covering Alabama, Mississippi, and some in Georgia we will keep you up to date on some good Fast DoorSlammer Action. I am also the Asst. Manager, Announcer and Photographer of Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, Texas and provide weekly Photo Coverage of our events. Feel free to check out my photos that are free to download if desired. Just click on my site address in my signature.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.