Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SINCE THE BOMBING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS...OSAMA BIN LADIN...STATED THIS WOULD BE... THE BEGINNING..... OF THE END.... OF OUR COUNTRY.....HAS THE WAR ON TERROR SPARKED AN UNCONTROLLABLE FLAME....THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED?

I'VE BEEN STUCK IN MY HOUSE SINCE SUNDAY....JUST THINKING...

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
In on one

Too bad it had to be a sucky thread :(,,,TLW

·
Moderater
13,631 Posts
Wow dude your getting deep....

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
george bush piss them off ... he stared a "religious" war at our expense ....there will be terrorist attack in the future ....that is a hard war to fight against .... the guy has done so much damage to this country that we will be feeling the effects of it for several generations to come .... thats just how i see but now several people will try to say that im wrong

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
SINCE THE BOMBING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS...OSAMA BIN LADIN...STATED THIS WOULD BE... THE BEGINNING..... OF THE END.... OF OUR COUNTRY.....HAS THE WAR ON TERROR SPARKED AN UNCONTROLLABLE FLAME....THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED?

I'VE BEEN STUCK IN MY HOUSE SINCE SUNDAY....JUST THINKING...

Are you still snowed in? Why not come out?

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
george bush piss them off ... he stared a "religious" war at our expense ....there will be terrorist attack in the future ....that is a hard war to fight against .... the guy has done so much damage to this country that we will be feeling the effects of it for several generations to come .... thats just how i see but now several people will try to say that im wrong
Daddy got JR to do what he failed at!... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
I remember them saying that it will eventualy cause a financial crash of our economy. But the nut job in Iran was saying the same thing befor 911 over American policies with the world.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I MEAN IT'S NOT TOO HARD... TO LINK THIS SHIT....I'M NOT GIVING OSAMA... CREDIT... FOR SYSTEMATICALLY DISMANTLING OUR COUNTRY...I JUST THINK SHIT WAS ROCKING ON PRETTY DAMN SMOOTH....UP UNTIL THAT POINT....AM I WRONG?

AND THE NEXT FUCKER...THAT SAYS SOMETHING TO ME ABOUT TRANS FLUID....WHEN I'M AT THE TRACK...IS GONNA GET PUNCHED....NO JOKE!:smt067

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
well, his plan has done a few things, increased tensions, increased our spending astronomically, like hitler was he isn't dumb, just a wack job.

idk if i would go as far to say end the country but he definitely played a hand in causing the ripples that have happened in it over the last 10 years.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
You think too much. Have a cold drink and relax, it will be better by Monday (I think). My little girl lives down there and no school all week.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
O h hell kevin,now you got me thinking.I see now what your saying.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
i just speak truth nothing more

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
HOLY SHIT YOUR RIGHT OSAMA IS KILLING ALL THE NATIONS BIRDS,WHAT'S NEXT SQUIRRELS? WE'RE ALL FUCKING DOOMED

1 - 20 of 88 Posts