Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...a 7.49 on Friday during test and tune! Congratulations Hubby!

Your # 1 Fan and Loving wife,
~Marie B.~

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Re: Just so you know...although Johnny hurt the motor...he r

Marie Baio said:
...a 7.49 on Friday during test and tune! Congratulations Hubby!

Your # 1 Fan and Loving wife,
~Marie B.~
:WGAF

·
Registered
182 Posts
You know that I usually do not chime in on all the shit slinging issues but I almost have to say this. So a couple of months ago I am at 66 in Joliet testing with my team. We are in the staging lanes and the lady comes up and introduces herself as Marie and we sit and chat a little bit. She says that she wants to come and check out a PRO race since they have never been to one. So comes Memphis and they decide to come andhelp a fellow racer out... yes they were not coming to race they were coming to help someone but figured since they were going they might as well bring the car, throw the little tires on it and see what it does. So what if they blew it up. They now have a some data on the little tires that they do not usually run. All I want to ask is the people that want to sling shit about Biao... What did you do this past weekend?

·
Registered
182 Posts
You fellas can talk all you want. I was just wonering who raced this weekend... between Milan and Memphis there was plenty to do.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gary Abbey said:
The last time i seen gldden run was at milan,i think it was a 7.28 and didnt seem to hurt anything. :smt005
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.PHUCK?

~Marie B.~
Had a conversation with Dan Millen this past weekend. I noticed he was wearing a big a** smile from ear to ear when Gliddens' name came up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
racergirl said:
You know that I usually do not chime in on all the shit slinging issues but I almost have to say this. So a couple of months ago I am at 66 in Joliet testing with my team. We are in the staging lanes and the lady comes up and introduces herself as Marie and we sit and chat a little bit. She says that she wants to come and check out a PRO race since they have never been to one. So comes Memphis and they decide to come andhelp a fellow racer out... yes they were not coming to race they were coming to help someone but figured since they were going they might as well bring the car, throw the little tires on it and see what it does. So what if they blew it up. They now have a some data on the little tires that they do not usually run. All I want to ask is the people that want to sling shit about Biao... What did you do this past weekend?
Yes...we were there with Chad Burns helping him with the car Joel Odonnell used to drive. It was very hard for Chad to get into the car and drive it. It was equally as hard to see that Joel wasn't driving it. However, it was awesome to see that he gave Joel a ride. A 7.55! The best e.t. with that car so far.

Sue, all I can say is thank you for the words of encouragement! It is people like you who make us want to race.

As far as the data we gathered on the little tires, if it was so phuckin' easy...everyone would be doing it!

~Marie B.~

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chris Uratchko said:
I raced... but I'm not slingin shit either!

Baio when you're ready to stop blowing stuff up send me yer motor!!
You know Chris...I saw you in the staging lanes and you didn't say sh*t to me. Now you got the balls to come on here and say something?

~Marie B.~

1 - 20 of 198 Posts