Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at Indy I saw a dodge that was in the Hemi Shootout called the Silver Bullet. I believe the owners name was Don Boles?? He said the car took two years to build. I stopped by that car four times and I dont even like dodges, but this thing was unreal. It was the most detailed racecar I have ever seen. The closest thing to this I have seen is Bob Hood's nova and this car beats that hands down. I will try to see if I can get my girlfreinds camera to see if i can get some pics of it on here. If anyone has pictures of this car please put them on here.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Graphics are screwing up the lines of cars! They don't look like cars anymore. Now it's spreading to Pro Stock & SS. Try to find a FC that you can associate with the brand of car? They all look like some kind of billboard that fell off a sign! They look like a acid trip gone bad?!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like Larry Woo's cuda much better, but that car is still pretty cool. Coulda toned the paint scheme down just a hair tho.....

Rudy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pictures don't do it justice, it's a phenomenally detailed car. One of the nicest drag cars I've ever seen. Mike Roth, MR2 Performance from Lebanon, IN did a hell of job on the chassis and all the custom fab work. I like a basic one color paint scheme and shiny wheels myself, but each to his own. If everyone liked the same thing it'd be a boring world.

·
Registered
469 Posts
While at Indy I saw a dodge that was in the Hemi Shootout called the Silver Bullet. I believe the owners name was Don Boles?? He said the car took two years to build. I stopped by that car four times and I dont even like dodges, but this thing was unreal. It was the most detailed racecar I have ever seen. The closest thing to this I have seen is Bob Hood's nova and this car beats that hands down. I will try to see if I can get my girlfreinds camera to see if i can get some pics of it on here. If anyone has pictures of this car please put them on here.
Don Bales. And just for the record, the Barracudas were made by Plymouth.

·
green to go
2,147 Posts
all of that bling and then 2 of the ugliest damn carbs! I guess he ran out of money at the top of the engine:)
pretty sure thats a required piece (or pieces) to that class....glad a few others have mentioned the paint....you'd think a car that probably cost over 150k would have a nice paint scheme...;) boitnott didn't paint it did he...?

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don Bales. And just for the record, the Barracudas were made by Plymouth.
dodge, mopar, chrysler, plymouth I dont like any of them, but I will give props to a bad azz car when i see one. The detail work on the cars were unreal. Even if people dont like the paint scheme, you have to marvel at the detail work. The Rubyslipper(thats the color the painter called it) one even had detail work in the headlights, unreal work. Kudos to the builder on those cars.:eek: Check out the compartment just below the fc cage that opens up and has stuff to detail the car with.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts