Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lucky i had a fast 96 mustang. hit this car and some nut job in his big bad truck tried catching me :drinkers:

·
Big asses save lives...
1,237 Posts
lucky i had a fast 96 mustang. hit this car and some nut job in his big bad truck tried catching me :drinkers:

....No shit hey???... Was his truck pushing antifreeze out faster than a popped frost plug?... A 6.0 litre ford rite?... I heard something about this...

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
....No shit hey???... Was his truck pushing antifreeze out faster than a popped frost plug?... A 6.0 litre ford rite?... I heard something about this...
as a matter of fact it was. think head gasket was done. maybe needed a egr delete but yea my v6 stang banger left him in the dust. and them damn cops too. had to bail on the car(ran out of gas) but they couldnt catch me

·
Big asses save lives...
1,237 Posts
as a matter of fact it was. think head gasket was done. maybe needed a egr delete but yea my v6 stang banger left him in the dust. and them damn cops too. had to bail on the car(ran out of gas) but they couldnt catch me

...Fuckin rites... Nikes ttmff!!!..... Your'e lucky that guy didn't clear his converter before he dropped the hammer on your v6 tho...just sayin......

...Btw... Burning antifreeze...It's kinda like smoking cotton candy , ya it smells good but you really shouldn't do it..

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...Fuckin rites... Nikes ttmff!!!..... Your'e lucky that guy didn't clear his converter before he dropped the hammer on your v6 tho...just sayin......

...Btw... Burning antifreeze...It's kinda like smoking cotton candy , ya it smells good but you really shouldn't do it..
:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wonder if his radio worked???

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
WAS ANYONE ON THE WAY TO GET ICE CREAM WHEN THIS ALL OCCURED?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts