Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man cannot wait for them to start delivering.

Ordered the MW3 hardened Edition & the BF3 Limited Edition. $160, but to me that is $160 well spent

Played both games in demo...amazing(have the BF3 in Beta right now). can only imagine what the full games will bring. On top of this I may be able to get the 60" TV I have been looking at for Christmas.
Good news to end a pretty shitty week. On top of me being hurt. My son has had severe sinusitis & has not been to school or football all week. dealing with a 101+ fever....been a crazy week to say the least.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,686 Posts
Sucks that I still haven't put the cash together to have my old 1gen fixed. I'm starting to have GT5 withdraws.

Shannon

·
Senior Frog
10,345 Posts
y bother......
Id played BF3 demo,yawnnnn same shit as before,,,,,,actually worse IMO = BF2 Pwns it
MW3 no demo yet,but it looks like more of the same ole

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
same ole...is fine with me. They are better in the graphics dept(guns have more detail & better "feel"). There are only so many story lines you can do before they all feel the same.
I have beaten all the COD & BF games. Just cannot wait for these so they give me something to do, because I am sure i'll be sitting around for a while.

I am still going through SOCOM 4. I like using the move, but right now I cannot use it.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
I'D RATHER PLAY WITH MY BALLS

·
Registered
381 Posts
If you havent been knifed,you werent in a match with me.Fuck a rifle,give me a knife!

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts