Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the news make you want to rip someone's fucking throat out?

I quit watching the news, canceled all my newspapers, can't seem to get the truth from pretty much any of those lying motherfuckers. Yes, I'm a lot less aggravated these days. When I was young I didn't pay one bit of attention to what was going on in the world and I'm back to that point in my life, Fuck it all. What about you guys/gals?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
The 24hr news cycle and the left or right slant on what's reported is part of what's wrong with our society, IMO.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Does the news make you want to rip someone's fucking throat out?

I quit watching the news, canceled all my newspapers, can't seem to get the truth from pretty much any of those lying motherfuckers. Yes, I'm a lot less aggravated these days. When I was young I didn't pay one bit of attention to what was going on in the world and I'm back to that point in my life, Fuck it all. What about you guys/gals?
I hear you , I don't way watch or read the news. can't stand the media anymore all they put on the tv or paper is negative shit anymore or the put some stupied ass shit like a guy kicking a squirrel into the Grand Canyon and make a big fucking deal about it.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
I went through the same phases, but you cant stick your head in the sand forever. When you get older your supposed to get wiser, but that's only gonna happen if your paying attention and get the facts from as many angles as you can and make up YOUR OWN MIND.
But sometimes I think I'm just turning into a grumpy old man.

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went through the same phases, but you cant stick your head in the sand forever. When you get older your supposed to get wiser, but that's only gonna happen if your paying attention and get the facts from as many angles as you can and make up YOUR OWN MIND.
But sometimes I think I'm just turning into a grumpy old man.
Yeah that's me, I'm 56 and have grown seriously tired of all the bullshit. I can't change shit so I have to take care of me and mine first. I'm lot less grumpier with sand in my hair instead of,

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm 29 and just now starting to really watch the news and political debates and it's fuckin' depressing... The vids of what they're doing to the Christians does INFURIATE me though... Makes me want to sign up, suit up and go to war

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
No, but 2 minutes of Rush Limbaugh on the American Terrorist Radio Network makes me want to rip his out.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
I'm 29 and just now starting to really watch the news and political debates and it's fuckin' depressing... The vids of what they're doing to the Christians does INFURIATE me though... Makes me want to sign up, suit up and go to war
You might want to check with Jesus on that first.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Yeah that's me, I'm 56 and have grown seriously tired of all the bullshit. I can't change shit so I have to take care of me and mine first. I'm lot less grumpier with sand in my hair instead of,

I agree, same boat myself.

We used to get reasonable news reporting, now days it more "entertainment" broadcasting full of opinions and agenda slants.

I think talk radio changed the landscape on how news is reported.

CNN usually has the best on site coverage during a major event but, man.....cant take the personal/corp opinions they throw in there....cant watch it for long.

I listen to BBC. on Sirius radio...better news on many of the intl topics.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
I gave up in my early 30's. It's happening whether you hear about it or not, so why pay attention to it? There isn't fuck all you can do, so go make yourself happy with your time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts