Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i turn around and there's fucking melted sorbet all over the god damned place.
it's like, straining for my fucking roommate to clean up apparently.

good god.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Your roomate is acting out in response to your self mutilation (ear bar)

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahah.
no.
she never sweeps the floor, never mops, never takes the recycle out, dusting? out of the question.
alekbnfamvaefv.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
what the hell is sorbet? sounds french.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,952 Posts
THE ONE PLACE.... YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM..... WHINNEY ASS WOMEN

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a fucking meeting to go to.
i'll be back and still pissed in a few minutes.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
so an ice cream for people like Elton John? That really sounds french:eek:

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THE ONE PLACE.... YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM..... WHINNEY ASS WOMEN
i'd like to say, i didn't miss you while you were "gone".
:p

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
Whats up west side homey, was she snoring while you were mopping?

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
LOL I was wondering the same thing.....

The only thing that belongs in ice cream is vanilla, and chocolate... No fruit..
Maybe they are just not ******** like us and they know about classy ice cream and shit :smt102:rolleyes:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Easy fix just mix a little dishwasher detergent in warm water about 1/4 to 3/4 water and put over stain for a few minutes. Let sit and wipe up. Light colored floors only not if a colored vinyl floor! (test a small spot out of the way of worried)

Then when your done smear butter all over it like in the YouTube video teach him/her a lesson.

Also helps clean bath tubs and showers after cleaning blocks and heads in it before the wife gets home or girlfriend comes over. Or if at hotel and you need to cover your tracks.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
hahahah.
no.
she never sweeps the floor, never mops, never takes the recycle out, dusting? out of the question.
alekbnfamvaefv.
Hi MOM!

As long as you are the one that does these things, she never will. If you stop doing these things (cleaning up after her) it turns into a contest of who can stand the most fifth before they sweep, mop, takes the trash out, etc.

Best advice you'll ever get:

Get rid of your roommate.

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
Also helps clean bath tubs and showers after cleaning blocks and heads in it before the wife gets home or girlfriend comes over. Or if at hotel and you need to cover your tracks.
Practice much?? :p

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,841 Posts
Maybe they are just not ******** like us and they know about classy ice cream and shit :smt102:rolleyes:
I dont think thats it... They just dont know whats good, so they have to fuck it up and believe it's good.. There is no way fruit is good in ice cream.. Unless it's vanilla ice cream with chunks of cherries and stuff like that....

Although, what are those deserts they take a blow torch too? Dont know what the hell it is, but man it's good... I ordered it at a place that I couldnt read the menu, so I just picked shit...

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Hi MOM!

As long as you are the one that does these things, she never will. If you stop doing these things (cleaning up after her) it turns into a contest of who can stand the most fifth before they sweep, mop, takes the trash out, etc.

Best advice you'll ever get:

Get rid of your roommate.
Problem being, it sounds like the OP is a much cleaner person and unless they are just unusually dedicated to winning the battle, gonna flip shit when the cockroaches start carrying off their clothing.

A better idea would be to sit down with the bitch and tell her that you want to have a clean house, but she needs to pull her weight. If that doesn't work, drag her outside by her hair, call the cops and tell them she threatened to kill you with a kitchen knife, and that should take care of your living situation.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,841 Posts
A better idea would be to sit down with the bitch and tell her that you want to have a clean house, but she needs to pull her weight. If that doesn't work, drag her outside by her hair, call the cops and tell them she threatened to kill you with a kitchen knife, and that should take care of your living situation.

Thats how we do it around here...... Dont know if it would work up there though... Either way, I bet it would settle her living situation, one way or another.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts