Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I see a lot of spam in your future.
You'd be surprised...My dad's buddy flew to Texas to buy a Grand National...When he got there he found out it was a GNX. He told the old farmer what it was, and the guy didn't care, he just wanted it out of his way.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Elite Member
13,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He emailed back within 15 min and said it was gone an hour after he listed it this afternoon. The add is deleted, I took a quick picture before it was removed. ohh well.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I hate Mopars, but I would have jumped on that deal if I could have...Probably stick the hemi on a shelf and throw a buzzard ass BBC in it just to watch the Mopar guys shit themselves at car shows. Then I'll show them the cowl tag and explain how it's a real hemi car, but I scrapped the hemi and various other numbers matching parts.

·
Elite Member
13,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hate Mopars, but I would have jumped on that deal if I could have...Probably stick the hemi on a shelf and throw a buzzard ass BBC in it just to watch the Mopar guys shit themselves at car shows. Then I'll show them the cowl tag and explain how it's a real hemi car, but I scrapped the hemi and various other numbers matching parts.
I would stick a 2JZ in it and proceed to tell people how cars from the 60's didn't run worth a fuck.

:)

·
Registered
38,370 Posts
If the ad was legit, to hell with the car - I'd just like to have the money he left on the table.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts