Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....We were vote # 9 in the country for the rude-est people of a city :smt103:smt103 ....and our logo is :

" Orlando City Beautiful "
tanxz y'all !!!!

Los Angels(sp) #1
New York City #2
Philly #3

:smt102:smt102

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
huh?:smt102

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
BUT I ALSO HEARD....YOU GUYS HAD THE HIGHEST POPULATION OF DICK SUCKERS AND ASS PACKERS ON THE PLANET! :smt102 :yawinkle:

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
BUT I ALSO HEARD....YOU GUYS HAD THE HIGHEST POPULATION OF DICK SUCKERS AND ASS PACKERS ON THE PLANET! :smt102 :yawinkle:
Until you moved.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
see the word " Beautiful " :smt082:smt082 .....Pee Wee Herman lives farther south..........:-Shower

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
Until you moved.
TRUE STORY....RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA....HAS THE HIGHEST POPULATION OF...RETARDED TEENAGERS ON THE PLANET....SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR MOTHERS SUCKING GOAT COCKS AT AN EARLY AGE......WEIRD HUH? :smt081

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Orlando residents aren't rude. There's just not many of them who can speak English.

If you weed out the non-English speaking, wonder what the results would be.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
are you sure they werent talking about you? oh wait, you fall under the most annoying catagory.

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Yeah and I-4 is one of the worst interstates in the country. I drive it everyday. On the other hand, I really enjoy L.A. freeways now. It's like a vacation and I can relax while driving.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE : Tonight (to make up for this morning ) they say Orlando and Orange county Florida (here) is the BEST place to start a new business :smt102 , wish they would make up thier fkin mind ! @ 11.9% un-employment rate :finga: :mad: ????

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yeah and I-4 is one of the worst interstates in the country. I drive it everyday. On the other hand, I really enjoy L.A. freeways now. It's like a vacation and I can relax while driving.
I- 95 in cuba (miami) is the worst place.. try driving a long WB truck with a 53 there....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts